𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

"IT KEEPS HAPPENING."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Huh..what do you mean?"

Umi glanced up from her screen and locked eyes with Minjoo as it seemed like the older was about to break. "Don't fucking play with me right now..! What do you mean?!" her voice grew louder which only made Umi's concern spiral up more.

"No. I don't fucking believe you— Where is she?! Where is Aina?!"

It was then when Umi stood up, taking the phone from Minjoo's hand. "What happened to my mom?" she tried speaking calmly as if she weren't about to start stressing. Umi froze at the information being told to her, dropping the phone and running out the building as Minjoo followed after her.

The two had quickly got into the car, making their way to the hospital without wasting another second. "This isn't true, right Minjoo? This is all a silly little joke.." Umi bit her fingers, only to be stopped by the older as she held her hands.

"The snow is heavy..it might take us a while Umi.."

After a long fifteen minutes, the nineteen year old girl ran towards the hospital, making her way to the room her mother was in as she opened the door to see her father standing over her covered body.

"Umi..!"

The teenage girl kept her hands gripped tightly onto the hospital bed as she looked at her deceased mother with teary eyes. "Mom..just wake up! Just wake up! Come on, you haven't even said happy birthday yet! Just say it once!"

Her raspy voice made her throat sore within the seconds. Her father tried pulling her back, knowing that it wasn't going to end good if Umi stayed. "Umi!" he rose his voice at her, taking her out of her thoughts as she slowly turned to him.

"Why aren't you doing anything?! Bring her back!" Umi yelled, walking over to Jaemin and shoving him. Though her logic was quite around her mind that she didn't realize her mother was already dead the second she crashed.

"Umi please..I can't do anything..Just stop.."

"Umi.."

"Umi?"

"Umi!"

The girl was shaken awake, opening her eyes to Sooyun and Hana staring at her with worry. "You were crying...in your sleep, Numi.." Sooyun mumbled, backing away as her older sister hummed. "It keeps happening.." Umi muttered, standing up from the bed she was laying on.

"The dreams?" Hana asked her, knowing well of the repeated cycle, watching Umi nod her head. "It's just of that day..that's all." the girl said, looking at the two sisters. "Come on, Dad made breakfast.." Sooyun said, trying to change the subject as the three girls made it down the stairs.

The smell of home cooked food filled up their senses which caused the girls mouth to water. Once Umi saw Nabi, her back facing the younger girl, she immediately went for a hug. "Umi! You're awake!" the mother said, turning slightly with a smile plastered on her lips as Umi attempted to smile back. "How'd you sleep?"

"It was okay." Umi mumbled, Nabi's eyes glancing over to her two daughters who shook their heads in disagreement. They knew her sleep was less than an "okay," but they also knew it would've been difficult for Umi to say it out loud. "Well breakfast is almost done andHana, can you get your dad from outside?"

"Okaay~" Hana hummed, stepping off of the stool she was sitting on before making her way towards the sliding door. She saw Jeno setting up the fireplace he's been wanting to use since the start of summer, chuckling at how he struggled trying to center it.