𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"ARE YOU TWO HIDING
SOMETHING FROM ME?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The sun started peeking through the curtains as Sooyun stretched her arms out.

Her eyelids felt heavy, sore almost as if she were crying all night. To which she had. The girl woke up not knowing her mother was in the same household as her. Sooyun glanced over to the three who were right beside her.

Sokyung felt the girl move, tilting her head to the side as she squinted her eyes, feeling them get adjusted to the lighting. "You're up?" she mumbled, sitting herself as Sooyun hummed. "I am..I feel tired still." Sooyun said, rubbing her eyes.

"Do you want to go back home?"

"I don't know."

Sokyung nodded her head, not knowing how to explain to the girl that her mother was sleeping in the other room. "Sooyun." she started to say. "Last night..your mom came by.." she immediately grabbed the girl's attention with just six words. "Is she here?" Sooyun immediately asked, watching Sokyung nod silently.

"Dad let her in. I don't know why, but I told you so you wouldn't be surprised when you see her.." Sokyung poked at Inhye's arm as she was sleeping, trying to wake her up. "That's fine..I guess she's in our sleeping room?" Sooyun asked quietly.

"Yeah she is. Do you want to see her?"

"I don't know." Sooyun felt her hands tremble as she spoke. She didn't know what this could mean for her and the rest of her family. Though she knew that Hana didn't know and once she did, everything else would crumble.

The two heard footsteps come down from the stairs, their eyes traveling over to Haechan who had just woken up. "Morning!" he smiled in attempt to cheer up the saddened mood. "Good Morning." Sokyung said, her hands grabbing a pillow and smacking Inhye to wake up as Sooyun let out a light chuckle.

"Sokyung, I swear..do that again.." Inhye mumbled between the pillow underneath her as the younger laughed. "Why is Doyeon spread out on the floor like a damn starfish?" Haechan said, pointing towards his son as he made his way towards him.

"Hey, Doyeon. Wake up."

"Ugh..why do I have to live with you.."

"I'll be more than happy to kick you out!"

Doyeon tiredly laugh, his eyes still closed as Sokyung shooked her head at the usual words said between them. Sooyun glanced away from them and reached for her phone, not realizing she had gotten Sokyung's.

The girl then noticed how the lock screen was different before peeping at the plenty of messages she had gotten from Jingyi. "Ah shit..this isn't mine." Sooyun said. She hadn't unlocked the phone yet so she passed it over to Sokyung who was beside her.

"Jingyi texted you." Sooyun said, watching as Sokyung eagerly took the phone, almost as if she were waiting for Jingyi to text back. Umi was the only one to know of the breakup— plus Inhye who happened to be in the house when it happened.

Inhye was in the bathroom as Sokyung and Jingyi were talking when it started to escalate, resulting in Jingyi leaving early than she intended to. When Inhye had gotten back from the bathroom, she found Sokyung crying on her bed.