𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

"PROMISE YOU WON'T
TELL ANYONE."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

JINGYI hey ik we may live different lives but can you at leastanswer my texts sokyungdelivered two days ago

JINGYI
hey ik we may live different
lives but can you at least
answer my texts sokyung
delivered two days ago

JINGYI hey ik we may live different lives but can you at leastanswer my texts sokyungdelivered two days ago

SOOYUN
hana

SOOYUN
are you busy

HANA
not really! did something
come up?

SOOYUN
mom wants to talk to you

HANA
why didn't she just call meeee

HANA
mkayy i'll be there after work :)

SOOYUN
see youu

Inhye spotted Umi sitting around with Shinichi in the library when she sprinted towards the two.

"Umi, Umi, Umi. I really, really, really need to talk to you." Inhye grabbed the girl's hands suddenly as Shinichi glanced at her. "Oh uhm okay?" Umi muttered, feeling Inhye drag her around. "What is this about?" Umi questioned, her eyes watching the girl as she lured her to an empty classroom.

"I'm freaking out so bad. I feel so guilty! You know I never meant to do it, she just kissed me out of no where and I just forgot about everything!" the nineteen year old start to ramble on, confusing Umi even more as to where the conversation was even going to start.

"Inhye! What is this about?" Umi said, holding her by the shoulders as she sat down on a desk to take a breather. "I feel so bad, Umi! You know I hate keeping secrets and i've kept this for a bit since before you left and I was scared!" Inhye started to tear up. Much like her mother, the girl was easily sensitive.

"Inhye, I won't know what this is about until you tell me."

"I..She—" Inhye couldn't even let the words come out of her mouth. They were at the tip of her tongue, yet she couldn't utter one. Umi stared at her confused, confused as to why she was rambling on as she cried. "Inhye.." she mumbled, not knowing what else to say as the girl placed her hands on her face, sobbing into the palms of her hands.