𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"ARE YOU JUST
REMEMBERING THAT?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Inhye was walking around campus when she saw Shinichi up ahead of her.

"Yo!"

The boy could immediately hear the girl's loud voice, turning around as she jumped around him. "Why are you so jumpy today? It's a Monday." he muttered, shoving the younger to the side and watching her roll her eyes.

"Maybe some people just wake up refreshed and ready! Unlike you!" Inhye glared at Shinichi as his eyes squinted at her, finding something extremely unusual. "Uh huh..yeah you must definitely must've woke up refreshed and ready. I bet you did." Shinichi looked closer at the girl's neck as she immediately backed away.

Inhye glanced away from him, zipping up her sweater and pulling her hair forward, over her chest. "Uh huh, so you were with someone?" Shinichi shook his head as they started to head to class together. "I..I was not!" Inhye's face turned red, the guilt creeping up on her skin.

"Who do you think you are? You're a child." Shinichi said, stopping in his tracks and jabbing a finger into her chest. "I am nineteen!" Inhye gave him a light shove before entering their class as he followed after her.

"Sigh. I wonder who the poor fella is."

"It wasn't a gu— you know what, I hope you fail this test."

"I could say the same for you, Ms. I finally lost my virginity."

"Shinichi what?!"

Inhye stared at the boy in shock as he stared back as if he didn't say what he said. "Then you.." Inhye mumbled, watching his eyes widened. "No! That's not what I meant!" Shinichi rambled anxiously. "That's not what I meant! Seriously!"

"Oh my god! You are a total guy!" Inhye scooted her chair away from him. "I'm so telling Numi! You're a whore..!" Inhye whispered the last part to him as he officially gave up. "And she will laugh in your face— I do nothing of the sort Inhye!"

"You kinda just admitted it though!"

"I did not?!"

The class glanced over to the two who were going back and forth. A few eye rolls and a few chuckles. "They're so loud.." a student said. "They act like just because they're the kids of famous idols then they could act as they want." another said. As more students were coming in, Shinichi and Inhye moved closer to the corner so they could make space.

"How much you wanna bet they're actually pretty fucking stupid and just got in here because they have money?" one said, almost purposely saying it out loud since they were right behind Shinichi and Inhye. The two quickly turned to the student behind them.

"What'd you say?" Shinichi asked, tilting his head to the side as Inhye noticed one of them were recording. "Well you know..we heard that you were a slacker off in high school, how could you get into a university like this if your grades couldn't even get you into community college?" the student said, their friends all laughing together. Inhye squeezed Shinichi's arm, gesturing for him not to say anything back.

"Are you done?"

The group turned to Umi who was standing nonchalantly, a plain expression on her face as she stared into their eyes. "Oh! We heard that friends of yours got expelled for what? For fighting? I wondered what was said to them." they continued to laugh, which only angered the three even more.

"I'm sorry for your lost by the way. I couldn't ever imagine loosing my mom, thank god she makes times for me you know?"

"Clearly not enough if you're acting like a damn dickhead. You know, at least my mother—"