𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰

"YOU KNOW BETTER."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Haechan was waiting at the front door for Jaemin to open it.

Soon the male let him inside, wondering what was going on to make Haechan even think about coming over. "So..what happened?" Jaemin asked, letting his friend sit down on the couch as he followed after him.

"I found out that Sooyun is my kid." Haechan sighed, placing his hands over his face as Jaemin dropped his phone. "What the fuck— So Nabi cheated on Jeno with you?" he said, the first thing that came to mind.

"Please don't say it like that. I've regretted it ever since. The thing is she knew this whole time, this whole time, Jaemin. Jeno just found out too, Sooyun just found out— I just found out. I just don't know how to feel.." Haechan mumbled.

"Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, Hana included. Trust me, I really really do. They're everything to me, I just don't know how to handle it with Sooyun, you know? I was just around her whenever the twins would hangout with her, I didn't raise her, Jeno did."

"I just feel so bad for Jeno. He raised two kids that weren't even his and he bragged so much about Sooyun. You saw him, he was so happy the day she was born and now..it's all just so confusing.." Haechan had a heavy heart for his friend, wiping the small tears from his eyes as Jaemin looked at him.

"Nabi hid it?"

"For so long, Jaemin. For so long.."

"I'm very bad at talks, Haechan." Jaemin started to say, earning a slight chuckle from the male. "I know, Aina's way better than you." he said, hearing Jaemin laugh lightly. "I know she is."

"But..talk with Jeno first before talking with Sooyun. She must have a harder time understanding things since she's much younger." Jaemin said. "Plus i'm sure Jeno wants to talk to you too."

"This whole situation hurts my head. It makes me envy you.." Haechan lifted his head up, his glossy eyes meeting Jaemin's as he tilted his head to the side in confusion. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"You know better, you've never done a wrong Jaemin. You don't make dumb decisions. You're just so much better than how I act—" Haechan was then met with a pillow to his face, staring at Jaemin. "Don't say that." he said.

"Sokyung and Doyeon look up to you. They may not be your biological kids, but they look up to you as if they are. Yes you might've done stuff in the past that i'm sure Aina would still hate you for, but don't say that." Jaemin spoke sternly, staring at Haechan.

"All I can say is talk it out with Jeno and Sooyun, don't even think about going to Nabi."

"Trust me. I really wasn't."

Umi laid on her bed, hearing the conversation she knew she wasn't supposed to be listening to. She sighed, letting the thoughts in her head cloud her mind.

♡