𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰

"IT'S OKAY."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Umi had went to the police station with Jingyi and her parents.

Her father couldn't come so Chenle and Jiae came in his place. Though Umi was quite confused when she saw Aina again. A little girl couldn't possibly do anything bad so she went to her, asking if everything was alright since she was alone.

Aina was crying, shaken to the core after hearing the news about her sister. "Aina, it's okay..Where are your parents?" Umi tried comforting the girl, Jiae immediately turning at the sound of the girl's name, eyes widen once she saw Umi crouched down in front of a younger girl.

Aina then pointed over to the door where Jisung and Tora were. Umi quickly understood the situation. "They're with Hyejin.." she sobbed in the palms of her hands. "Hyejin..? Hyejin's the one that.." Umi muttered, standing up and walking towards where Inhye's parents were.

They immediately saw the girl. "She's the one.." Jisung mumbled, not knowing how a girl Inhye's age could just leave her alone to almost die. "Is she being questioned right now..?" Umi asked, watching Tora shake her head. "She's explaining everything to her parents first.."

"I was expecting someone older..I didn't think a girl Inhye's age would make things worse." Tora said, backing away from the door as she glanced over to the little girl sitting by herself. "I just don't understand..running away is going to make things worst.." Tora mumbled, leaning against the wall as Jisung tried comforting her.

Jiae and Chenle slowly came up to the couple, talking to them as Jingyi stayed with Aina. "Your sister..is in there?" Jingyi said, sitting down next to her as she hummed. "Is the other girl okay?" Aina whispered, feeling bad that her sister didn't even ask that question.

"She's making it. She's strong though." Jingyi mumbled, keeping her hopes up. "Is she sleeping?" Aina asked, referring to being in a coma. "Yeah, she's sleeping. She's been sleeping for a while now and I want her to wake up soon.." Jingyi brought herself to tears, hunching over her knees as Aina quickly comforted the older.

"I'm sorry for my sister..i'm sorry.." Aina repeated, throwing her arms around Jingyi and hugging her tightly as Jingyi cried even more. She knew the young girl didn't have to say sorry for her sister, she just wanted her sister to say it out loud to everyone.

"Hyejin..why didn't you say anything about this?"

"Mom..I was scared..!" the girl cried. "I didn't know what to do.." Hyejin lowered her head, unable to meet her parents gaze. "You could've called the cops, Hyejin. None of this would be happening if you did.." her father said, attempting to keep his cool after his daughter hid something like this for so long.

"They've been waiting to talk to you and I think it's right you tell them your sorries. Genuinely please.." her mother then stood up, in disbelief about her daughter's actions as her husband followed suit, both leaving the room and letting Jisung and Tora head in.

It was quiet for the first minutes, nothing heard but the clock ticking from above the door. "I shouldn't have left..I feel guilty about it. I'm sorry, I really am.." Hyejin rose her head, meeting Tora's eyes as her gaze averted towards her arm, seeing the cast she had on.

"Did you get treatment for it?" Tora asked, trying to keep her cool as Hyejin glanced down at her arm. "Oh..no." she mumbled. "I just told my parents I did..I just found it and cleaned it.." she continued, Tora looking over to Jisung.

"Why haven't you told your parents? It's an injury." Tora asked. "Well my parents can't really afford it—" Hyejin started to say. "Is that why you ran? You knew that your parents couldn't afford for the damages?" Tora didn't mean to sound so rude, but her tone came out as rough.

"Yes..i'm sorry. I'm sorry, I should've called someone. I didn't know Hye was there for so long, I am really sorry! I'll do anything—" Hyejin began to say, tearing up once more as Jisung tilted his head at the given nickname of his daughter.

"Were you and Inhye close?"

"Uhm you could say..we were more as classmates than anything else.." Hyejin mumbled, not knowing how to put her relationship with the girl. "She's really sweet.." she uttered, bursting into tears, disgusted with herself after leaving the girl alone.

"Are you that Jin girl she talks about?" Jisung asked the girl, watching as she wiped her tears. "I would sure hope so.." Hyejin chuckled in sorrow, meeting Inhye's parents gaze. Tora and Jisung both gave her a short smile.

"How is she?"

"The doctors say she's healing well, she's just still in her coma." Jisung said, nodding his head as he spoke. "That's good..Not the coma part but that she's healing well..!" Hyejin said, fiddling with her fingers as Tora chuckled.

"I won't lie..i'm still mad you left her, but I understand what your thought process was..I just wished you called.."

It was a long night at the station and they were all tired after staying for so long.

Tora and Jisung both decided not to press any charges after talking with Hyejin. It came to quite a shock to the others, but they respected what the couple had decided. Hyejin left with her parents and sister, leaving to go see Inhye before visiting hours were over.

Tora had told Hyejin's parents that she should get checked out immediately before her injury gets worse. Hyejin immediately refused, but Jisung pestered the girl, saying that they were going to pay for her hospital bills and anything that came with it.

Hyejin bursted into tears after seeing Inhye, the girl was sleeping as peacefully as ever. "I'm so sorry.." she cried, holding the girl's hand gently before resting her forehead on the back of Inhye's hand.

"It's..okay.."

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.