𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"NO SERIOUSLY, WHO IS
THIS?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"You think people would recognize us like this?"

"I wish they would because you look fucking hilarious, Seongwoo."

The boy laughed at Sokyung's remark, twirling his fake blond hair between his fingers as the girl patted her fake mustache. "You two look fucking hilarious, don't just stand close to the rest of us. We want to look like civilized people." Inhye said, stepping away from the two.

"Numi said she was close by right?" Doyeon asked Shinichi, watching him nod his head. "Yeah she said she was close by." Shinichi glanced around, noticing the people who were passing by them seemed to start recognizing the group.

"She better hurry.." he mumbled to himself, gaining Sooyun's attention. "Sokyung." Xiang called out for the girl. "Yeah?" she replied, looking at him. "Is Jingyi taking a ride with Numi too? Like are they in the same car?" he asked her.

"Uh yeah, I think so." Sokyung said, nodding her head as she spoke while both Shinichi and Inhye gave the girl a look. It was the first time the girl had ever said something so uncertain about Jingyi. The two eyed each other before they shrugged their shoulders in sync.

"Oh there she is! I can spot her cutie dad anywhere!" Inhye said, causing the group to roll their eyes at the girl's usual behavior. Jingyi and Umi were standing close together while Jaemin and Jiae were right behind them.

"I feel like we should be going too.." Inhye muttered to Shinichi. "Me too..but Umi's grandma said family only.." he mumbled, watching the four come towards them. He could only walk over to Umi as she was fixing the cap that was on her head.

Jingyi glanced at Sokyung until Sooyun and Inhye immediately blocked her view of the girl. It was the first the youngest was ever so quiet. Even while she was mad, her voice would always express her feelings better than anything else could. Shinichi and Seongwoo took note of it immediately. Xiang and Doyeon were talking with Jiae and Jaemin, almost like they were catching up after years.

"Don't run off." Shinichi said, his hand to his hip while pointing at Umi. "Don't do drugs." he continued on. "And don't even look at other—" the older started to say, being interrupted by the girl's laugh. "Got it." Umi playfully rolled her eyes at him, lightly punching his arm.

"Just getting that through your tiny brain— Do you have everything?"

"Yes I do."

"Make sure your location is on just incase."

"Shin..i'm going to be at my grandma's.."

"Better to be safe..what if your grandma is a witch?" Shinichi asked her, speaking with a serious as all she could do was laugh. "I think I would know if my grandma was a witch, Shin. She's crazy, but not that crazy." Umi chuckled before the boy brought her into a long hug.

"You're acting like i'm going to be gone forever." she said, laying her head on his chest, feeling her nervous heartbeat against her cheek. "Uh I mean practically you are. A week is a very long time you know." the girl rolled her eyes before pulling away from him.

"Shinichi, please let go of my girl already!"

"Inhye.."