𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"WHAT ARE YOU
DOING HERE?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Alright Dad."

"I didn't even say anything.."

"Get married. Go out. Please. This is embarrassing."

"Shouldn't I be saying that to you?"

Doyeon gave a look to his father. "I'm eighteen.." he mumbled, watching Haechan laugh. "Still! Go date someone..please it's embarrassing to say that my son is still single.." he said, turning towards the teen boy as his jaw dropped knowing well he wasn't.

"You hate me." Doyeon responded, crossing his arms as Haechan shrugged his shoulders. "I might." he chuckled once more before looking at his phone. "Oh Sokyung invited Inhye over if that's fine with you."

"..Why even tell me if she's already coming.."

"Well..just because— Also have you talked to Sooyun's parents? You know she can't come over to our houses anymore? It sucks so bad. I feel so bad. She should've never gotten expelled and Seongwoo." Doyeon said, changing the topic as Haechan shook his head.

"I didn't hear about that." Haechan said, staring at Doyeon as he dropped himself on the couch. "I think it's a bit weird, like her parents just said that. I mean it's not our faults, Sooyun acted on her own, same with Seongwoo so..why forbid them from coming to our places? You know?"

Doyeon turned his head to his father, hearing him hum. "I mean getting expelled is pretty huge, Doyeon. I wouldn't like forbid you from going to your friends houses, but I would wait a bit to let you go. I mean you would be grounded, but that's lowkey weird not gonna lie." Haechan said, earning a small chuckle from Doyeon.

"Her parents are really forcing her to not go to any of your friends houses?"

"Not one— mainly because of her mom. Her mom was the one who told her that. I guess after Mrs. Aina's death..you know her and Mrs. Nabi were close so..I guess that took a toll on her." the younger mumbled. "Umi and Jingyi are out in Japan. Shinichi and Inhye graduated last year, now it's just me and Sokyung in school— plus Jingyi."

"Xiang graduated last year too so its so lonely in school. I mean I know I still have Sokyung and Jingyi, but I like it when it's the nine of us." he sighed. His eyes averted to Haechan who was staring at him, listening to every word he said.

"Don't tell Sokyung I told you this, but I kinda want to look for my birth parents."

"You're leaving me."

"I am not! I just want to know like who I came from. Seriously Dad, I love you. I'm just curious." Doyeon said, sitting up and watching Haechan nod his head. "I'm not stopping you. I'm just wondering why you or Sokyung didn't tell me earlier." he smiled.

"Well maybe it was just time. You know now we're graduating in six months so we're older. I guess we have a better understanding of everything— You know, you really need a woman."

"Why do you keep changing topics so quickly?"

"I'm being serious though! You don't like anyone from work or something?!" Doyeon asked, waving his hands in the air as he spoke. "Nope. I don't like anyone." Haechan said with certainty, but Doyeon didn't believe it. "So you love someone. Got it. Who's the unlucky girl?"

"You know, you're acting like me and it's scary cause we're not even related."

"I've lived with you the second I was born. I think I picked up a few things since then."