Chapter 11 - 20

Chapter 11 Sun and Stars Disappear 10

    Seeing the red football field in front of him, Nan Li hiccupped in fright.

    The big octopus rubbed its head against her flatteringly, and the ferocious tentacles that had opened its teeth and claws suddenly became short. With a sound of "Bo", the monster octopus turned into pink octopus balls.

    Satisfied, Nanli swam to the top of Xiaowanzi's head, vomited an air bubble cover for himself, and lay comfortably on the jelly-like Q-bouncing Xiaowanzi's head.

    Octopus Maruko floated to the surface of the sea with Nan carp.

    Qiao Shan moved his fingers, and when his arm was pulled, he subconsciously grinned.

    Then suddenly it didn't hurt!

    It stands to reason that after sleeping for such a long time, there would be a little problem with various functions of his body, but it seemed that there was no problem when he saw his parents who woke up.

    Not even a hint of hunger.

    The row of holes in his arm had miraculously healed, and his body seemed to be in tune.

    The remaining energy of the submarine was not much different from what he reserved, which should be enough for them to return to land.

    Like Qiao Shan's family, all surviving human bodies in the depths of the sea have been adjusted to their best condition.

    As long as you have one breath, no matter how weak your vitality is, you will be saved.

    Gu Qingdai truly experienced the feeling of being pulled back from the brink of death.

    She was one of the first humans to find the crater.

    The teasing with Qiao Shan before became a fact, and Gu Qingdai became really scared from the original playfulness.

    But she calmed down quickly.

    Being able to be in the same class with Qiao Shan, Gu Qingdai still has a bit of common sense.

    Their family also stockpiled enough supplies, but they chose the wrong shelter.

    Just in case, even though their family searched for the largest crater on Earth, the crater could not withstand the extremely low temperature in the last month.

    They fell into a deep sleep earlier than Qiao Shan's family.

    Before falling asleep, he basically ran out of ammunition and food.

    Gu Qingdai swallowed the last bite of bread, leaned against her parents who had lost their body temperature, and closed her eyes resignedly.

    Under the low temperature, many hallucinations are vying to emerge from the brain.

    It was minus sixty degrees, and she felt very hot.

    But she also knew that this was a wrong instruction given by her brain, even though she felt as hot as a fire, she still struggled to wrap her clothes and quilt tightly.

    She thought she would meet her parents soon.

    However, after spending a week in a deep sleep, she actually woke up.

    Not only did she wake up, but all the discomfort in her body disappeared.

    She heard faint voices of people around her, and there were a few black spots looming on the snowfield that hadn't completely melted.