Chapter 221 - 230

Chapter 221 The Seventh Ward 13

    "Huh...huh..."

    Zhong Xiao's chest heaved violently, the impact of the scene just now was too strong for him, even though it had been quiet for a long time, the image of a person's head rolling over was still in his mind.

    Zhong Xiao glanced at the other two indifferent patients in the ward, touched his chest and sat back on his bed.

    That man was a player just now...

    Zhong Xiao saw him when he was sent into the game just now.

    Just such a person, a person who was alive a day ago, just died in front of him.

    Zhong Xiao was a little absent-minded.

    Dixiu silently recorded small notes in his heart, he also heard that movement just now.

    No need to guess, people must be cold by now.

    So the first death condition is... not listening to the radio, not doing the prescribed things at the prescribed time?

    Not long after, the nurses came in again.     "Check the ward." The leader in the white coat should be a doctor. The ward is so big that you can see the bottom at a glance

    : "Are they all there?"

Primary school student: "Here."

    "Just be here," the doctor glanced at the only player who answered him, and reminded him in a good mood: "Don't run around if you have nothing to do. As the most special existence in the hospital, what happened? It would be a pity if things cannot be discharged normally!"

    "Be sure to obey the nurse." A strange light flickered under the doctor's cold glasses.

    "Hmm..." Zhong Xiao nodded, not daring to meet the NPC's eyes.

    Dixiu glanced at the doctor and continued to take small notes.

    One of the survival conditions: listen to the nurse.

    When I got the injection yesterday, the nurse said that I can only be discharged from the hospital if I get the injection obediently, so don't resist the injection.

    The outer wall is like a pink meat wall. If you don’t enter the ward at a certain time, people will die. I don’t know if it’s the wall or the NPC.

    Maybe the white ward is the safe place?

    In this dungeon, at least so far, white represents vitality.

    After the doctor took the lead in checking the room, he took special care of patient No. 3.

    "No. 3, how are you feeling recently?" The doctor approached No. 3, who was leaning against the wall, and asked kindly, "Do you feel more stable?

    " Covering his eyes, his voice was hoarse, and he couldn't hear his emotions: "It's much more stable, thank you doctor." "

    Really?" The doctor smiled: "But I heard from your nurse that you are not cooperating with injections recently?"

    " ..." No. 3 was silent and did not speak.

    "As for our seventh ward, it's the ward I'm most confident in." The doctor stared into his eyes and said calmly, with a hint of warning in his tone: "I don't want to affect other patients because of myself."

    "Do you understand what I mean?"

    Number Three remained silent, as if he hadn't heard anything.