Chapter 191 - 200

Chapter 191 S mirror 7

    In the evening, Gu Leiyan came back.

    As soon as he entered the room, there was a feeling of being watched, and the man curled his lips calmly and slightly.

    He went in and took off his coat as usual, hung the clothes on the vertical hanger on the left, and then bent over to change into slippers.

    When Gu Leiyan bent down, he inadvertently revealed his thin waistline, which made Liu Ziyue swallow his saliva.

    She spent 500 points to buy a special machine that can record video from a peddler.

    At this moment, she carefully attached the machine to the S-mirror, trying to record this crazy moment.

    The card-shaped video camera was turned on, and under the dim light, all the scenes could be seen at a glance.

    Liu Ziyue turned the two props together slowly, keeping her hands and feet very lightly, lest people outside would notice.

    The man sat on the white leather sofa by the window and gently stroked the fish tank, his fingers were slender and beautiful.

    Liu Ziyue suppressed the excitement in her heart, and recorded without blinking her eyes.

    After sitting by the window for half an hour, Gu Leiyan got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When the sound of water came out, Liu Ziyue got out of the hollow wall.

    She patted the dirt on her clothes indifferently, and looked greedily in the direction of the bathroom.

    Under the frosted glass, the figure of the man is vague and dreamy.

    Liu Ziyue raised her hand and took several pictures in succession.

    Then I tiptoed to the master bedroom, and saw the soft and white big bed in the master bedroom.

    She rushed forward excitedly, and the quilt was full of Gu Leiyan's pleasant smell.

    Liu Ziyue rolled around wrapped in the quilt, and then carefully restored the bed to its original state.

    She got under Gu Leiyan's bed.

    Not long after lying down, a pair of feet wearing slippers appeared in sight, and Liu Ziyue stuck the S-mirror on the bed above her head.

    She felt the bed sink...

    someone was lying on it.

    Liu Ziyue's breathing became disordered.

    This feeling...

    Ying Rong spent 1000 points to rent a house.

    Just across from Gu Leiyan's room.

    She rented it for ten days.

    After paying the rent, she prepared enough food for herself.

    The system said to "live together" for five days.

    I don't know what the concept of "living together" is, do you want to do the same thing as him?

    Ying Rong thought for a while, and then followed Gu Leiyan for two days.

    In this new world constructed by the dungeon, Gu Leiyan is an actor and is currently filming a new drama.

    Ying Rong didn't care what the new drama was, she found Gu Leiyan's crew, and then applied for an extra performer.