Chapter 111 - 120

Chapter 111 Biological Submarine 2

    "Follow the bumblebee in front!" Nan Li patted the blue bird on the back:

    "Come on!"

    Several biological submarines flew to the sea area outside the four major regions. There were no strange animals in the sky above the sea area, and the sea surface looked calm.

    Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

    At least it looks safe here, even though the blue sea is deep and turbulent.

    Giant creatures such as "bumblebees", "mutated bugs", "giant seven-star ladybugs", "giant fire ants" in the sky slowly descended to the surface of the sea.

    "Prepare to fall."

    The cold electronic female voice sounded.

    "200 meters below, the ocean, and it is expected to land in one minute."

    "Successfully landed on the sea surface, ready to dive."

    "Detecting sea creatures..."

    "Detection completed, no target."

    "Start diving."

    These The huge insects first touched the sea surface with their abdomens, and then, a transparent glass cover rose around their bodies, and then quickly dived.

    The Nan carp who came over with the blue bird saw a string of blisters gurgling from the tops of several transparent covers and sank.

    Not long after going down, a round skull popped out.

    The pink octopus ball cautiously poked out a short, thick tentacle.

    Then it came out of the water with a bang.

    The octopus balls are all pink, and the QQ bounces like a big jelly.

    It enthusiastically waved its tentacles to the blue bird, Nan Li saw it, grabbed the bird's feathers and flew over.

    I have to say that this monster octopus is very cute.

    Seeing the pink bubbles in Nan Li's eyes, Dixiu let out a disdainful "cut" to the giant octopus balls.

    It's shameful to be cute.

    Nan Li doesn't think it's shameful to be cute.

    The southern carp has been completely hooked by the octopus balls.

    She made a diagonal throw from the blue bird's back, and then "duang" fell on the big head of Octopus Maruko.

    Dixiu was not afraid that the koi would drown if it fell into the sea, he was thinking about how he would go into the sea with the fish.

    The southern carp has turned into a fish, swam a few times around the pink octopus balls, and then was rolled into a mat by the soft tentacles of the small balls.

    She opened her small mouth and spit out a huge - big bubble, which just covered Dixiu.

    "Go to the sea, go to the sea!!" Nan Li asked Xiao Maruko to branch out a tentacle connected to Dixiu's bubble.

    Dixiu put away the knife, was dragged by the octopus and the koi, and the whole bubble fell into the sea.

    The bubble of this southern carp can automatically control the temperature, and it can also filter the oxygen in the sea and then discharge the waste gas in the bubble.