Chapter 61 - 70

Chapter 61 Nishino Part 1

    Nishino.

    The flamingos by the river swayed in the wind with their long legs, and the mammoths walked slowly with their big ears fluttering.

    The man in black and the girl in the golden skirt sat on the stone, the hot wind brushed their cheeks, Nan Li couldn't bear it.

    Dixiu took out a big golden cloak from the space and gave it to her: "The weather in Xiye is hot, and it will be very uncomfortable to expose the skin outside." The koi is very delicate, and even a little

    bit of dry weather will make her feel uncomfortable.

    Nan Li took the cloak and put it on obediently, and then surrounded her face tightly with a veil, only revealing a pair of round eyes.

    The little girl wants to enjoy the scenery outside, but she thinks the environment is not good. The hot wind makes her skin very dry, which is not something fish can bear.

    I don't know what the material of the cloak is, it's the same as the silk yarn on her body, anyway, she feels much cooler after wearing it.

    The size is also suitable, as if specially prepared for her.

    "Thank you, brother." Nan Li happily kissed Dixiu on the face, half of which was warm skin, and the other half was the cold mask.

    Dixiu froze for a moment, his soft and moist lips were caught off guard and pressed against his cheeks, feeling numb, and the tip of his heart softened along with it.

    Strange feelings spread from the bottom of his heart. He had raised Nan carp for so long, and he used to only watch her spit bubbles in the tank, but he never thought about the days when she would be with him after she really transformed.

    He has a lot of time. After imagining the transformation of the South carp, he has been preparing little by little for tens of thousands of years. He has seen and never seen it. If he thinks it is good, he will leave a copy for her to use later.

    He prepared everything for the little girl to be golden, and he always carried it with him, fearing that he might need it someday, and this cloak was no exception.

    It turned out to be such a novel and joyful thing to have a tender little girl by my side.

    Thinking about it, Dixiu rubbed her head, his indifferent eyes were full of tenderness.

    It has been two days since they entered the Xiye area, and they are still on the periphery.

    Xiye is the largest area among the four districts, with an endless tropical grassland.

    Looking around, all kinds of creatures they know and don't know live harmoniously on this primitive grassland.

    The rhinoceros-like Anshimon paced next to the mammoth, taking a sip of water from time to time, looking cozy and leisurely.

    The main reason why people don't want to go to the West Field is the climate, and another reason is that it is completely ruled by various ancient creatures, and any foreign invaders will be attacked wildly.

    So someone on the forum said.

    "There is no boss in Xiye, any creature in Xiye may be a boss." There are

    more reptiles in the periphery, and you can see various flying creatures in the sky when you look up. Not far away, there are several bones scattered one after another on the ground , the flesh and blood have not been eaten clean.