Chapter 141 - 150

Chapter 141 The Eye of Hell 17

    But no matter what, the monsters couldn't get any closer to Xiaosheng.

    The night passed without incident.

    Day four of the game.

    early morning.

    Xiaosheng came out with a pair of big dark circles under his eyes.

    He was holding a basin, and his mental state looked very bad.

    Dixiu looked at the three most active players in his line of sight.

    The new No. 3 Brother Dong looked better than the previous two days, but since his night passed, his face has been pale.

    No. 5 "Liu Sheng" has always been surrounded by a layer of black air, his eyes are dull, and the eyeballs occasionally turn lifelessly. It doesn't look like a living person, but more like a walking dead.

    And this morning—

    Xiaosheng, the new No. 7, has big dark circles under his eyes, and his eyes are full of sadness.

    When the white belly rose this morning, those terrifying monsters disappeared, vaporized in front of Xiao Sheng who hadn't slept all night.

    Then the big-headed monster slowly changed back to the original No. 7 worker under the restraint of the elastic rope.

    The elastic cord relaxed when the monster turned back into a normal human, and at the same time, the system sound rang in his head.

    [Ding dong~ Your abilities have been upgraded! ]

    There was a sound of setting off small fireworks, which shocked Xiao Sheng, who was not in good spirits, to his spirits.

    [Supernatural person: Ma Dongsheng.

    Ability Name: Elastic Cord.

    Ability Level: Level 2.

    Ability attributes: special.

    Supernatural effect: non-human beings can bind.

    Remarks: Huh~ This rope seems to be different now? ]

    He bowed his head again, and his badge had changed to - No. 7.

    During breakfast, he tried to hint to the other players he knew about the change of his badge number, and their reactions were——haven't

    you always been number seven?

    Xiaosheng knew something was wrong.

    So he asked Brother Dong who he thought something was wrong these two days.

    Brother Dong's mental state has been bad since the second day of the game. He didn't dare to disturb him too much. He has been looking for other players to try to explore the plot of the game for the past two days.

    But... Maybe Dong Ge also experienced these changes because of what he experienced that night and realized something.

    Brother Dong was eating, and Xiao Sheng sat next to him with his own plate: "Brother Dong..."

    "Why?" What's the matter? I managed to snatch the eggs this morning, so don't think about it!" "

    ...I didn't..." Xiao Sheng scratched his hair anxiously: "Brother Dong, I feel this The game is wrong, I want to analyze it with you."

    Brother Dong glanced at him: "What do you want to analyze with me?"

    Except for the second night he experienced, he slept deeply last night and the night before.