Chapter 231 - 240

Chapter 231 The Seventh Ward 23

    The voice reminded everyone of some bad things, and the faces of the three of them were not very good-looking.

    They returned to their hospital beds and wrapped up the soft quilt tightly, as if this would give them a great sense of security.

    The night passed in such a trembling manner.

    The room was too dark, and none of the three of them noticed that the originally snow-white quilt was quietly approaching like the color of the corridor outside. A faint pink climbed up the quilt, and even the walls were slowly turning pink.

    [Ding Dong~]

    [Attention all players, players have unlocked the "random item drop point", the new scene - the dean's office has been unlocked, and the third floor of the hospital has been opened to the public. ]

    On the third day when the game officially started, Liu Yang looked at the 15 number of players in the upper left corner of the system panel, feeling very complicated.

    The three dead players didn't even have their bodies left behind.

    The floor he is on is the second floor.

    There are no players on the first floor, the third floor is the newly unlocked location, and the fourth and fifth floors were originally isolated from the third floor.

    So they don't know how many players there are on the fourth and fifth floors.

    Liu Yang called all the players on the second floor over, and held a small meeting during the wind-off time.

    "Everyone, we can't go on like this!" Liu Yang said sadly: "Three days after the game started, three players died, but we don't even know why they died or where they died !"

    "The third floor is the newly unlocked location, and it's a drop point for random props, I think we should find some time today to go up and have a look!" Someone suggested.

    "I also think," said a teenager who looks a bit like a high school student: "It is best to gather all the players together, so that everyone has more clues." Humans are still habitual when encountering difficulties

    . Baotuan, at the beginning of the third stage, everyone does not have much awareness of competing for points.

    "You should have heard the voice last night. This dungeon is not a normal hospital in our real life at all!" A middle-aged man said, his face was pale, and the fear from his heart was engraved in his voice: "This hospital Haunted! There will be terrible monsters patrolling the corridors at night!"

    Last night, he watched the people in the opposite ward open the door after hearing the knock on the door, and then were swallowed up by the scarlet monster, except for the scream Other than that, nothing was left.

    Everyone agreed with what the middle-aged man said, and everyone fell silent.

    Judging from the current situation, they seem to have no other way to resist except waiting to die.

    "Let's go to the third floor to see, there must be hope for life on the third floor!"

    "Brother Liu is right, maybe there are life-saving props on the third floor!" The second floor

    is the surgical ward, and the fourth floor is also the surgical ward. The fifth floor is the psychiatric ward.

    Time management in the two-story surgical ward is less stringent than in the psychiatric ward.