Chapter 81 - 90

Chapter 81 Alien Invasion 2

    The man with the sharp mouth and monkey cheeks just got up, pulled the fat man and was about to run, but suddenly saw the eyes of the person opposite him widen in horror.

    "Why..."

    "Pfft!"

    Two voices sounded in the silent space at the same time, and a thick tentacle protruded from the mouth of the man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks.

    Then it passed through the fat man's stomach fiercely.

    When the tentacles of the two people were lifted, a meat skewer was comfortably put into the mouth by the octopus monster.

    After the octopus monster finished eating, he put his tentacles into the water and rinsed them, and then rubbed them with the other two tentacles, as if he was rubbing his fingers after washing his hands.

    The big octopus glanced in the direction of the golden feather forest, and emitted a special ultrasonic wave from its mouth.

    The blood-colored grassland in Nanxidi was rolling with waves, and on the ancient trees in the center of the northern suburbs, huge eyeballs quietly opened, and the eyes of all animals in the western field were scarlet.

    Under the natural law of unorganized, the creatures in the four major regions spontaneously formed small teams and began to attack the human base.

    The giant hornet set off first and rushed to the Huaguo Experimental Base in the northern suburbs.

    A head-scratching humming noise overwhelmed the sky.

    The flower country experimental base that knows nothing.

    [Equipment debugging is completed and put into use. 】

    Accompanied by a lock sound, the mechanical electronic sound also sounded.

    "Dr. Ye, the lighthouse has been adjusted and is ready for use!" The man in the blue uniform shouted excitedly, "I didn't expect it to be so soon!" "

    Well," Ye Chengze also smiled, "Adjust the sky lens lens. The blue

    uniform pressed a few times on the console, the towering spire slowly turned, and a "telescope" stretched out.

    A corresponding image immediately appeared on the screen in the control room.

    Blue Uniform carefully inspected the machine, and tried every button on the console.

    "Wait..." Blue Uniform looked at the big screen, and suddenly hesitated: "What is that?"

    On the screen, a group of dark creatures flew from far to near.

    These creatures moved very fast, and within a short while they entered the range that the lighthouse could see.

    "It's... a bird?" Lan Uniform asked in surprise.

    "No," Ye Chengze pushed his glasses, "it's a bee."

    Each of these bees is as big as a small airliner, with a cold red needle on the back of the tail, and the flapping of their wings can even cause a small whirlwind.

    "This planet..." Ye Chengze looked at the man who suddenly appeared on the screen, and when he raised his hand, half of a wasp's wing was crushed, and the wasp immediately fell due to losing its balance.

    The eyes of the man wearing gold-rimmed glasses were cold and bright: "It's getting more and more interesting..."

    Lu Ye used his ability to attack the giant hornet while listening to the system broadcast.