Chapter 101 - 110

Chapter 101 Alien Invasion 22

    If they were in the sea, their combat pressure would be less.

    There are also people with water abilities among them, and they are not their home field on land, so they can't play much role, but if they go to the sea... Just

    thinking about it, Xiao Li feels that they have infinite possibilities to survive in the sea.

    His excited tone was trembling: "Bo, doctor, we can use a biological submarine!!"

    Ye Chengze's words made him fall into an ice cave: "It can be used, but we can't protect ourselves now." Now

    , a black and ugly one The gigantic bug of the lighthouse is jumping wildly at the base of the lighthouse.

    It seems that besides the mutant dog, there are other things coming.

    Not to mention using biological submarines to escape, it is not certain whether they can survive this wave of invasion.

    It is now the fifth month and twenty-seven days of the Hangu Period.

    We're a full week away from our sixth month.

    "The biological submarine is still incomplete, and we need three days to complete it." Mr. Qin held Lu Ye's hand: "General Lu, I hope you can help us win this time." Lu Ye spent three days in the first two days

    . Qian Points has upgraded his ability to one level, coupled with his own conditions, and now he has become the main firepower of the first team.

    For so long, he was outside almost every day, and when he came back, he fought against batch after batch of invasions on the outskirts of the base, and he didn't even have time to meet Lu Jin.

    Lu Ye nodded, and now the big bug under the lighthouse was attacked by intensive firepower, and ran around in a panic, with its huge body crushing and destroying many buildings.

    It's just that these intensive firepower may not last long.

    The players of the first team dealt with the monsters outside, and before they even had time to catch their breath, they immediately returned to the base and set fire to attack the worm.

    Fortunately, the worm is not infectious.

    Players don't need to have too many scruples about attacking them.

    It was another two hours after the worm was dealt with.

    In the end, it was Dixiu's knife.

    "Attack the lower part of its mouthparts." Ye Chengze's voice came from the radio.

    While the others were in a daze, Dixiu already swirled around its huge mouthparts with a sharp knife.

    Perhaps it was because he was used to cutting apples for Nan carp, and he was very proficient in turning the mouthpiece.

    Everyone else looked at him in astonishment.

    Then, caught off guard, Dixiu stabbed the player next to him in the stomach.

    "You!!!" The player next to him yelled in surprise, and the others looked at him in horror.

    Di Xiu indifferently opened the man's clothes.

    There seemed to be countless worms wriggling under the abnormally bulging stomach. Dixiu stroked again, and the stomach was cut open, and densely packed small worms rolled out of the stomach, disgusting and terrifying.