Chapter 31 - 40

Chapter 31 Mr. Rabbit's Dinner 7

    This "Night Diary" records Mr. Rabbit's psychological process of going to bed every night.

    This is probably why it got out of control.

    Will "deal with" people who make noise.

    But to what extent does it count as noise?

    Dixiu didn't want to waste his brain thinking about so many inexplicable problems, he just wanted to find Nan Li.

    The little goldfish on the chair has the breath of the southern carp, but his perception is limited by the planet, so he doesn't know where she is.

    But 80% of them are in this scene.

    Nan Li was dragged into the copy space before God Xiu woke up the next morning after she sent the notice.

    Rolling all the way to the bottom, I saw a big white rabbit looking around.

    Nan Li walked up to it uncertainly and waved: "Hi?"

    Are you waiting for me?

    When the big white rabbit saw her, he spit out words!

    "Finally waiting for you, my lord, someone triggered the hidden dungeon." Rabbit's voice was strange, like a broken bellows: "We don't have a system in charge of the dungeon for the time being, and I will trouble you next time!" 0222 told her

    before But she has to enter the dungeon that the player may reach in advance to communicate with the NPC inside the dungeon content, it seems that this big white rabbit is it.

    "Our dungeon is a role-playing dungeon, and the danger is much lower than other dungeons. Players staying outside are more dangerous than entering our dungeon." Rabbit Ke boasted about his dungeon.

    Nan Li followed him to the hut.

    As soon as I entered the door, I saw fingers all over the floor.

    "..." Nan Li glanced at Mr. Rabbit, puzzled: "Why did you throw your finger on the ground?" "

    Of course it is to impress the players who come in!" Mr. Rabbit was very proud: "Before you came, I have specially arranged the scene, you check to see if there is anything wrong."

    The entrance hall is scattered with different human limbs, and there are dried blood on the ground.

    The room where the players rested on the second floor was even more horrible.

    A coffin was placed in one room.

    Nan Li asked from the bottom of his heart, is this really role-playing...?

    I've seen too much of this big rabbit American thriller, it's full of blood.

    "...It's too dirty, too dirty." The more Nan Li looked at it, the more he felt helpless.

    As a beautiful little koi, she has never seen such an unsightly place since she was born!

    Mr. Rabbit was dragged by the carp with obsessive-compulsive disorder to change from east to west, and all bloody ones were replaced!

    In order to preserve the dignity of Mr. Rabbit's last dungeon boss, she didn't throw away the fingers on the ground, but wrapped them in carrots.

    She also modified the player lounge on the second floor.

    You know...

    this is a child! talk! vice! Book!

    Fairy tale scene cleaning is the most basic quality of the system!