Chapter 241 - 250

Chapter 241 The Seventh Ward 33

    The little mouse poked its head in quietly, and then squeezed in through the slightly opened door, so as not to disturb the people outside.

    No. 1 raised his head to relieve the pain. There was a small skylight in the special physical therapy room, and the moonlight shone down, casting a layer of silver light on his young face.

    Then he felt something tugging at the corner of his clothes.

    Looking down, the little girl was standing on the ground, holding a small white steamed bun in her hand.

    No. 1 was tied up, his hands were fixed, and he could only move his two little paws, and I saw her pointing her feet and handing the steamed buns to him.

    Then he climbed up to the chair he was sitting on with the hem of his clothes, and untied the restraint belt without saying a word.

    The action is very skilled, it seems that it has not only been done this time.

    Number 1 moved his stiff and numb arm, and bit the steamed bun bit by bit.

    The steamed buns that were already cold slowly slid down his esophagus, because he hadn't drank any water, and he was a little congested.

    After swallowing the food in his mouth with difficulty, his hungry stomach felt a little full.

    Number Two huddled with him while he ate, watching the moon through the skylight from the little chair.

    In the darkness, the light of the moon was unbelievably bright.

    Neither of them spoke, and the night was very quiet. After eating the steamed buns on the 1st, they had no intention of running out, but just leaned on their arms and stared at the moon in a daze.

    "Listen to my conversation, brother." The young girl's tender voice came from my ear, crisp and raw, like a newborn bird.

    Dixiu wanted to open his mouth to respond to her, but found that he couldn't speak and could only make simple syllables, so he let out an "ah".

    Number 2 began to speak slowly. She was not speaking fast, but her expression was quite clear.

    "They said you were delusional, brother." No. 2 held his chin: "They said you lost a fish and took me as your fish, so you didn't attack me."

    "..." Dixiu opened his mouth, a little stunned.

    He felt that what No. 2 said was very familiar, and he seemed to have lost a fish.

    "Am I really the little fish you lost?" No. 2 suddenly raised her upper body, staring at him without blinking, and Dixiu clearly saw a golden light flashing in her eyes as transparent as glass beads .

    The little boy below looked at her with eyes like an abyss, and after a long while, struggled to pronounce: "You are, Xiaoyu." "

    No..." No. 2 suddenly lost: "I'm just an abandoned autistic person with amnesia. Syndrome child."

    His little fish sounds precious, not for an outcast like her.

    "You are." Number 1 said stubbornly.

    The little girl turned her face away, and said something else: "I discovered a secret of the dean, we can no longer watch the moon so quietly, I will take you out.

    " He was an autistic patient in the same ward as me, and I saw him locked up in a cage that day." No. 2 frowned: "He drools, bleeds a lot, smells bad, and his skin It turned gray... like... like a zombie."