Chapter 41 - 50

Chapter 41 Mr. Rabbit's Dinner 17

    "It should be this." Bai Junyi turned around and asked the people behind: "Let's take some back and try it tomorrow." "

    Okay." Qin Qing responded and handed over the coat she had prepared.

    She made a big pocket around the coat, so that more tulips could be held.

    I don't know if touching tulips directly with hands will be harmful to their bodies, but the smell is quite unpleasant anyway.

    So Bai Junyi tied up his pocket through his clothes.

    There were no accidents until the door was closed after exiting the room, and the whole process was incredibly smooth.

    After installing the tulips, several people sneaked downstairs again.

    As soon as they reached the stairs, they heard the sound of violent fighting.

    They stood in a row on the stairs, not knowing what was going on.

    Taking a closer look, the huge black-haired field mouse is being hammered by Mr. Rabbit.

    The white-haired rabbit stepped on the belly of the black-haired vole with one foot, kicking its belly into a den.

    Not to be outdone, the black-haired field mouse bit the other leg of the rabbit with its sharp teeth, blood flowed out, stained its mouth, and wet the rabbit's leg.

    Both beasts are disheveled and look more fierce than the other.

    The second floor was in a mess, almost every door was smashed and hung precariously on the door frame.

    The ground had been dragged and a bloody run had left the white floor dirty and messy.

    Seeing the two guys attacking each other frantically, the players on the stairs looked at each other in blank dismay, not daring to go downstairs for a moment.

    "Boom~dong~dong~"

    The bell rang at two o'clock in the middle of the night, and Nan Li, who followed the players to watch the fight scene, hurried downstairs.

    The huge two-meter-high rabbit suddenly turned into a small lop-eared rabbit. The black-haired vole was lying on the ground dying, with blood continuously flowing from its mouth. It was unclear whether it was its own or the rabbit's.

    After the rabbit got smaller, the black vole's hair turned blond again.

    Chen Yuan's human traits were restored.

    The little lop-eared rabbit still wanted to bite him unwillingly, but Nan Liyan quickly took back the system space.

    Nan Li took the rabbit back to the kitchen, and the other players went back to the second floor.

    "Chen, Brother Chen?" Luo Luo waved his hand in front of Chen Yuan, and the golden hair's ears trembled: "Are you okay?"

    Chen Yuan spat out a mouthful of blood: "Not very good."

    He didn't know what happened. What.

    Chen Yuan sat up with difficulty, Bai Junyi helped him: "What's going on?"

    "After I was bitten by a black field mouse this afternoon..." Chen Yuan recounted what happened afterwards, and finally said: "Black-haired voles can infect us, and we will turn into black-haired voles who lose their minds at twelve o'clock in the middle of the night." "