Chapter 251 - 260

Chapter 251 Reality 4

    As the Ouhuang who had exchanged items with the system himself, Bai Junyi's carp bead turned out to be a shiny golden S-level item when swept over a certain special item.

    There are infinitely many functions, just the three basic functions of space, shielding breath, and resisting fatal injuries are enough to save his life countless times.

    The combination of Bai Junyi and Kong Bai is a great advantage of the organization "Qingqidao", so it has an irreplaceable lofty status in the organization.

    Everyone has a requirement to force dungeons for a specific period of time, such as at least five times a month.

    It doesn't matter if there is more, but if there is less, it will definitely be dragged into the unknown book by the system.

    Rather than being dragged to an unknown book with an unknown difficulty level, everyone is more willing to choose a copy independently.

    At this time, the role of the white hole combination is revealed.

    Basically, they have been led by the two of them in a team.

    Since the last dungeon came out, Bai Junyi and Kong Bai automatically formed a team. One has the ability and the other has the "key". It is quite pleasant to cooperate.

    After entering the end of the world, everyone's growth rate has become very slow, as if all time has been infinitely stretched.

    Therefore, even though more than a year has passed, Kong Bai's baby is still a baby who can only stay in swaddling clothes.

    In a high-level building, Bai Junyi went to the conference room. Ye Chengze was analyzing the dungeon data they just came out. Seeing him coming in, he casually asked, "What's wrong? What made you mess up just now?" "D." Bai

    Junyi After only one letter, Ye Chengze understood: "Just now the No. 1 list is downstairs     ?

    "

It was not difficult for him, and it took fifteen days to come out.

    During the period when he entered the dungeon, he naturally didn't pay attention to the live broadcast or anything. After he came out, he checked the forums and saw that the list was like crazy. Only then slowed down.

    No one understands the mind of Bangyi. After Ye Chengze joined Qiongqidao, he concentrated on scientific research and tried to improve his survival rate, so he seldom paid attention to the live broadcast.

    Lu Jin was kicked in by Qiao Shan, followed by Gu Qingdai, and the young woman holding the baby walked at the end.

    "It's time to invest. We just went to explore. There is a villa area nearby. There are many dungeon trigger points around the villa area." Lu Jin said while touching his sore buttocks.

    "Just passing by that blacksmith's shop, Lu Jin, a fool, insisted on going in to provoke others. If it weren't for the dungeon being in progress, we would have had to bring back his dog's head." Qiao Shan recalled that the four of them were being chased out of the blacksmith's shop. The embarrassment at the time was quite a bit scary.

    Gu Qingdai also glared at Lu Jin, obviously dissatisfied with this guy's rash behavior.

    Bai Junyi laughed, and went to tease the baby in Kong Bai's arms: "Which book are you going to enter?"

    "There is one called the Upside Down Zoo," Qiao Shan said, "It seems that no one has triggered it. The system shows at least ten people. The three of us plan to go there. Try your luck."