Chapter 151 - 160

Chapter 151 The Eye of Hell 27

    Of course, God Xiu couldn't go up that night. He didn't go up, but something else came down.

    At twelve o'clock in the middle of the night, all the souls around him seemed to be out of bondage, and they all shot up into the sky, and the howling ghosts and wolves heard in the dormitory came from their mouths.

    These soul bodies seem to have lost consciousness. Just now they were normal human beings before they died, and they turned into monsters with big heads and small bodies at twelve o'clock.

    They flew up quickly, and then dragged a screaming human soul down.

    In the process of falling, Dixiu watched them eat away the consciousness of the human soul body little by little, and finally alienated into a big-headed monster.

    If you guessed right, that human soul body should be a real player.

    Because when he was torn apart, the blue light on his body quickly disappeared into the space under his feet.

    The notification from the main system at Nanli was accurately conveyed to his mind.

    [Ding Dong~]

    [It is detected that player 0756 has died, and the system of 0756 has been separated from the player. Please send the system back to the main station as soon as possible. ]

    is dead.

    That soul body became a member of the soul body army with a dull and ignorant face, and became one of the sources of noise every night.

    Then these souls freely shuttled into the space below the drilling machine that Dixiu had been thinking about for three days.

    Dixiu felt that this dungeon was a great challenge to him.

    The players switching back and forth in the live broadcast room have basically figured it out.

    "I seem to understand. From the clues so far, the double-number workers have been used as cannon fodder since the first stage.

    Combined with the content of the diary seen in the live broadcast room below... it is probably that the well was dug to the ground for five days. At 1,000 meters, the odd-numbered workers in each group will turn into monsters at night and tear the souls of the even-numbered workers into the Eye of Hell, and sacrifice their lives to the monsters below, right?

    Then these players directly entered the second stage, seven or eight kilometers underground, and they were going to duel with monsters as soon as they came? Although I don't understand how they PK with monsters, but so far, it seems that there are not many who can fight. "

    " Well, most of the characters upstairs follow the ones upstairs.

    "What is the follow-up to that diary? " Is anyone watching? What is the closing method of the eye of hell? "

    I looked, I looked, the players on the ground summed it up, it's probably the

    beginning of the second stage, 29 living souls in the Rebirth Sacrifice.

    "Hold the grass, what do you dare to say again? " A total of 26 players have entered, and all of them are odd numbers! There are 29 resurrection sacrifices, are we going to annihilate our entire army?

    " Is the upstairs stupid? " Who said it has to be a gamer? There are about a hundred people in total, why do we have to sacrifice us players? Aren't those odd-numbered NPCs also workers? "