Chapter 171 - 180

Chapter 171 The Eye of Hell 47

    Bauer looked at Jessica with a strange face: "Are you okay?"

    Seeing his reaction, Jessica felt that either he was crazy or all the workers were crazy.

    He looked into the distance somewhat at a loss, and saw the calm and deep well.

    By the way...the well! There must be something wrong with the well! !

    Unlike before, the patterns on the wellhead had almost faded to disappear, but now, under the sunlight, the patterns on the wellhead were complicated and clear, just like the newly painted ones.

    Like some kind of evil curse.

    If it was placed at the end of the real first stage, he would be very afraid of the well.

    But now...

    Jessica rushed to the mouth of the #, and a black air invisible to the naked eye was continuously blowing out, and he was thrown back by the black air.

    Then the entire soul body was "sucked" out.

    Jessica felt herself floating upwards uncontrollably, and then settled at a certain height. He lowered his head and saw his "parasitic" body.

    Completely unfamiliar faces and completely unfamiliar bodies.

    It was as if his feet had come out of his shoulders.

    This kind of scene is simply weird and outrageous!

    But for some reason, after realizing that everything was wrong, Jessica felt unexpectedly calm in her heart.

    It was as if all of this was within his expectations.

    This abnormality should be normal.

    "Jessica! Jessica!" A worker shouted anxiously when he saw him suddenly rushing to the well.

    The foreman clearly warned them not to get close to the well, why did Jessica suddenly act abnormally.

    Half worried and half afraid, Bauer slowly approached the well—but he couldn’t leave Jessica alone by the well, the foreman said, and workers would be fascinated by the well from time to time, so he had to put Jessica away. Card back!

    "Hey! Dude!" Bauer patted Jessica on the shoulder. The man looked in the direction of the wellhead with a dull expression, as if he was about to fall into it in the next second.

    "Dude, don't be too hard on yourself!" Bauer was just about to give in, but suddenly felt a huge suction coming from the mouth of the well.

    Then he felt himself rising slowly, and the two translucent souls looked at each other awkwardly in midair.

    "This..." Bauer looked surprised: "What's going on? How could I fly?"

    He stretched out his hand, trying to touch Jessica on the opposite side, and passed straight through. Bauer was shocked: "Or am I already dead?!"

    "You lower your head..." Jessica said quietly.

    Ball followed the direction of his fingers and saw two bodies frozen by the well.

    He took a closer look at the faces of the two people, and then at the faces of the body underneath, and found that they were different.

    Bauer asked three times: "What's going on? Isn't that our body underneath? Why does it look different from ours?" "If