Chapter 21 - 30

Chapter 21

    The big man snatched the wooden warehouse, fearing that he would miss his aim, he took a few steps forward, and when he was three meters away from them, he pointed at a wooden warehouse at Dixiu's feet and warned, "Our brother Wang is talking to you, you are deaf from your horse. Can't you hear me?"

    He didn't jump away in panic like others, the man's reaction was too indifferent.

    He just glanced at the small hole at his feet, and a Mo Dao appeared in his hand from nowhere.

    The knife was as black as ink, and he held it in his hand and waved it easily, and the big man separated his head from his body.

    A head with a surprised expression fell to the ground with a "boom", and there was a neat black hole in the incision.

    Everyone present was stunned, and the crying woman in Brother Wang's arms vomited on the spot.

    "You you you...you killed someone!" Someone shouted behind him.

    Most of the people have just escaped from the first stage. Although they have the concept of killing animals, there are really few people who are interested in player points.

    Living in a moderate and orderly modern society for a long time, and the concept of law is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, who would dare to kill someone easily? !

    Brother Wang had never seen such a quick and easy murderer, and he was a little frightened for a while.

    When he killed the captain, he was so frightened that he almost missed it, and after he finished, he was even more frightened and frightened for a while before he came up with the next countermeasure.

    Brother Wang will not admit that he is cowardly.

    In order to save face, he pretended to be calm: "Why are you panicking? What happened to the murder? I have been with Brother Wang for so long, and have I never seen your Brother Wang kill

    someone ?" He!" Wang Ba ordered viciously, biting his back molars.

    He led this group of people like mad dogs for a long time, and no player saw them disobedient, and now a different kind appeared.

    Not only did they not listen to him, they even dared to kill his people in front of him.

    Isn't this courting death? !

    Brother Wang pushed the woman away, and carried the wooden warehouse into battle himself, his hand trembling, not proficient at all.

    The people behind looked at each other.

    Every time there were only three or four people who followed Wang Ba's orders, they were just watching, and Wang Ba didn't do anything himself.

    Wang Ba spat on the ground, held the small black handcup with both hands, and was kicked to his knees on the ground while he was still gathering strength.

    Brother Wang fell on a big horse, feeling extremely ashamed.

    The man's shoe stepped on his face, pressing his face into the dirt.

    Brother Wang ate a mouthful of dirt, and was dragged a few meters away by his hair.

    During the period, some people tried to save him, but their heads were chopped off by that evil knife.

    Dixiu dragged the man to the place where the rabbit's leg fell off on the South Carp: "Eat." The

    rabbit's leg on the ground was wrapped in a circle of black mud, and some places were still dry, and the original appearance could not be seen for a long time .