Chapter 51 - 60

Chapter 51 The Northern Suburbs 1

    After resting for the night contentedly, nothing happened again, and all the players successfully released the instance the next morning.

    Dixiu was the last one to leave. Before he left, he looked back and found that the rabbits and voles were waving happily at them.

    Rabbit & Vole: Finally got rid of this idiot.

    Standing in front of the portal on the Rabbit's Tail Slope, a soft and boneless little hand slipped into Dixiu's palm.

    "I'll be a little dizzy in the teleportation space." Nan Li stretched out his hand to let Dixiu hold her, and said very delicately, "Help me."

    She didn't want to stay on the way home all the time.

    This space was created by herself, and she was not very proficient in the business the first time, so she will definitely not get dizzy next time.

    Thinking of this, Nan Li obediently closed her eyes.

    A burst of dizziness was expected.

    When he opened his eyes again, he had already returned to Nanxidi.

    After not coming out for a month, the ground of Nanxidi has completely turned dark red. Except for the original flora and fauna of this place, there is no trace of the player's visit.

    The ground was wriggling strangely, but in the end they didn't attack the two of them.

    The map of Nanxidi has been lit up, and the next destination is the northern suburbs.

    Dongze is the closest to the forest center, and then go to Dongze at the end.

    "Brother," Nan Li tugged at his sleeve: "There must be many people in the northern suburbs! Let's go to the northern suburbs to see." There are

    indeed many "people" in the northern suburbs.

    It was afternoon when the two came out, because they had had enough rest in the dungeon, so they went directly to the northern suburbs overnight.

    Among the four major areas, the northern suburbs are the brightest at night.

    Because the big leaf plants there will emit white light.

    You can reach the northern suburbs by walking in a completely different direction along Nanxidi.

    From a distance, Nanli could see the light and the human head.

    Many players camped outside the northern suburbs to rest and spend the night.

    Many local plants with large leaves in the northern suburbs were cut down by them to build a simple small house.

    The roof was glowing, and it could be seen that these people were clearly divided into camps.

    The only river in the northern suburbs is surrounded by the most players, and the luminous leaf roofs are densely packed, which is very conspicuous.

    Nan Li didn't expect to run into them, so he gave Di Xiuhua another route to go around.

    I haven't gone deep into the northern suburbs yet. Compared with the desolate Nanxi land, the many people I meet on the road make Nanli feel novel and lively.

    At dawn in the east, the two had already reached the middle level of the northern suburbs.

    Even if the Boss in the northern suburbs evolves, its attack range is still limited, so many players set foot in the middle area.