Chapter 71 - 80

Chapter 71

    There is nothing special to eat in Nishino, but the little koi wants to eat it.

    So the two walked to the outside, looking for Nishino's "specialty".

    Two days before leaving the forest.

    Nan Li spit out the bitter green plants in a mouthful of "bah": "Let's go out!"

    Dixiu stopped his hands and looked at her with some doubts: "What's the matter? I haven't finished eating the special products."

    Nan Li hated Looking at Dixiu's feet anxiously: "But the specialty of Xiye is all grass!"

    There are all kinds of green plants piled up at the man's feet.

    A dark red plant that looked like Cordyceps sinensis squirmed a few times, trying to "roll" out of Dixiu's sight.

    He was pulled back by a pale and slender hand.

    There are also some strangely shaped and colorful plants lying quietly.

    Nan Li threw the unthorny "cactus" in his hand: "I can't survive this life!" It's

    too bad, is this the life of a fish!

    "Let's go to Dongze, the alienation is about to start, if we don't go, there will be nothing to eat!" Nan Li pushed Dixiu out: "Hurry up, Dongze and Nanxi were the first to alienate Area."

    "Alienation?" Dixiu waved his hand and stuffed the remaining plants into the space given by the field mouse, a little curious: "What alienation?" "

    Brother, don't you think humans are a little too comfortable now?" Nan Li said: "Three months have passed since the second stage, and there are huge groups of humans stationed at the edges of almost all areas, recuperating.

    " In the darkness, the water in her eyes flashed a cold color: "Now only Nanxidi shows signs of alienation." "The     theme of the second stage is screening, brother." At this moment, the girl is like a truly innocent A system of emotions, not a lucky koi: "If you don't increase the difficulty of the game, how can you select the best genes?"

    She pointed to the flames in the distance, as if the life and death of human beings had nothing to do with her: "Half of these people must be eliminated." "

    Doctor!" Chen Xu knocked on Ye Chengze's door, and opened the door to enter after getting approval: "You look for me."

    "How many people are there in the base now?" Ye Chengze asked him, and there were several square boxes covered with black cloth on the table in front of him.

    "There are 124,000 people registered." Chen Xu said: "According to your previous request, all the energy in the submarine has been moved out to build the core base.

    " There was an almost nervous nervousness in the bottom of his eyes: "It's best to speed up and attract new game players as much as possible." "What's the matter,

    Doctor?" Chen Xu poured him a glass of water: "You seem to be in a bad mood recently. Okay."

    Ye Chengze was taken aback, took off his glasses and pinched the center of his brows: "I don't know, I always have a bad feeling." "Don't

    worry," Chen Xu comforted him: "The doctor has the foresight, human civilization It will definitely continue."

    Ye Chengze looked at the small blue and white building outside the window, and sighed: "I hope." The