Chapter 131 - 140

Chapter 131 The Eye of Hell 7

    Brother Dong is a group with weak legs, and he can't give birth to any resistance.

    That weird head slowly opened its mouth, and the fishy wind came in, making him almost sick.

    In the dark dormitory, he shouted in despair: "Help!" Who will save him!

    "Help! There are monsters!"

    "Xiao Sheng!! Lao Li!! Wake up! Help me!!"

    "Ah! Don't come here! Go away! Go away!!"

    Dixiu sat blankly Get up, look at Dong Ge who is crazy about his bed, and want to punch him unconscious.

    He clearly has nothing on the upper bunk!

    The number two who suddenly turned into a monster was shot half to death by a talisman given by the foreman when he went down the well with him this morning, and he stabbed him again, there is no way he would appear here

    !

    Dixiu glanced uncertainly at the No. 3 shop next to him.

    Shop No. 3 was also empty at this time, but there was a trace of a human figure on the quilt, and the quilt was arched.

    It's like someone just slept, but ran out in the middle of the night.

    He can be sure that shop No. 3 must be occupied by someone.

    But now he was a little unsure whether No. 3 was actually a "human" living there.

    This morning on the 3rd, I got up to pee with a basin in my hand, chatting and laughing with my companions like a normal person.

    But in this dangerous night, he had disappeared.

    This is really hard not to be suspicious.

    Brother Dong on the fourth bunk grabbed his hair and yelled for help. If his legs were not weak, he could even get out of bed and run three kilometers around the dormitory.

    The shrill cries outside the dormitory grew louder. In the darkness, Dong Ge covered his head and shivered, as if he had fallen into some hallucination.

    Dixiu knew now that he had heard the voice of hell.

    And what he heard with him was number four.

    He suddenly had an idea in his mind, but he was not sure yet, and he wanted to verify it when he got up tomorrow.

    Dong Ge next door cried for a while, and suddenly took out a kitchen knife from nowhere and slashed in the air.

    He was still muttering: "You, don't come here!"

    "I'll hack you to death!     I'll hack you

    to death!"

His face was ferocious, and the hand holding the kitchen knife was even bulging with veins, as if holding his last hope.

    It was too noisy, and Dixiu finally took out his way home.

    A minute later, Dixiu looked at Brother Dong who had collapsed on the bed and passed out.

    The traces of the human figure on the third bed gradually became darker, and finally turned into a blood pit.

    Black and red blood lay down from the bed, and the thin blood flowed towards Dixiu's No. 1 bed, and Dixiu even felt the resentment hidden in that pool of blood.