Chapter 1 - 10

Chapter 1 Where is my fish?

    In the vast and misty universe, above a huge silver planet, clusters of nebulae that had been quiet for hundreds of millions of years were violently torn apart by a huge and violent force, causing ripples and then helplessly returned to calm.

    In the main god's space, the man's expression was so heavy that water dripped out, and extreme anger was suppressed in his pitch-black eyes.

    He looked at the empty crystal tank—the tank was large and delicate, emitting tiny light spots in the dark space. The water inside was a very clear ice blue, overflowing with aura.

    Not long ago, there was a small golden koi happily bubbling in this tank.

    "Your Excellency, Lord God." The cold electronic female voice sounded, and a phantom of a light blue woman appeared, her beautiful face was expressionless, and a projection appeared in the emptiness of her delicate and pale fingers.

    "The water mirror shows that at 16:23 in the Senluo Era 2058, Ms. Nanli successfully transformed, and at 25 minutes she fell into the crack in time and space drawn on the way home." In the picture, the person in the crystal

    jar The little golden koi was shrouded in a halo, and then, a slender figure with black hair like a cloud and wearing a golden gauze dress appeared in the tank.

    The owner of the figure looked at Shui Jing ignorantly, with a pair of clear eyes embedded in the extremely beautiful little face, she raised her hand to rub her eyes, and stepped out of the tank.

    When it touched the ground, the water droplets on the girl's body miraculously disappeared, and her little skirt was not wet at all.

    The pale blue female phantom noticed that the moment the girl appeared in the projection, a kind of enthusiasm that could be called fanaticism burst out from the calm eyes of the man, she was stunned, and then continued.

    "Data analysis shows that in recent days, the magnetic field and gravitational force near the earth star has suddenly increased abnormally, and Miss Nanli has a 97% possibility of falling into the earth star." She looked up at the

    main god again, and the man's eyes had calmed down again , but the tight lips after hearing the news revealed his emotions.

    Without saying a word, he took down the way home from the side - the Mo Dao, which was originally as black as ink, turned into a golden koi pendant and stayed quietly around his neck.

    "Lord God?" The cold blue phantom hesitated.

    "I'm going to Earth Star." The man didn't look back, his long black hair rose as he strode forward, and his sharp side face implied a murderous intent: "Before I come back, 0201, I don't I hope there will be another accident."

    As he walked, a mask appeared in his hand, this mask was blue-faced and fangs, extremely terrifying.

    The man's cold and slender hands put it on close to the skin, leaving only a pair of cold and cruel eyes.

    "Yes." 0201 bowed his head respectfully, watching the man tear open a gap, and the figure disappeared.

    Not far away, a blue light curtain rose from the outer layer of the silver planet, and then disappeared.

    The earth star, which is 11.8 billion light-years away from Senluo star, with the fall of a golden "small star", a gray "shell" rises on the outer layer of the planet, and the satellites around the planet are simultaneously separated from the mother. The stars lost contact and stopped working, and the earth and stars were completely isolated from the outer universe.