Prologue: Introducing A New Generation!

So begins our epic tale. A tale with an intro you've most likely heard over a thousand times or more. However, one that shall never get old. "And there came a day unlike any other....when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. A common threat that could spell doom for those living upon the Earth. On that day, they became......The Avengers. Heroes known for a multitude of reasons, heroes that have risked their lives time and time again for those that needed it most, even legends across different worlds. Heroes that, alone, could defeat some powerful foes, but together, united, they were unstoppable. The Avengers, The New Avengers, many names were used for them, but the team's formation either never changed, or would always come together once more to save the world once again.....they...are the Avengers.

The invincible, armored Iron Man: Tony Stark. Genius billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. But also known as the armored avenger, or the knight. Wearing suits of armor powered by an arc reactor on his chest formerly used to keep him alive, he had the suits for many specific missions. Repulsar blasts, missiles, unibeams and other weapons within one armor. With a multitude of armors ready for any scenario, and a super genius intellect, Iron Man is prepared for battle.

Thor, prince of Asgard, and God of thunder. With his mighty hammer, Mjolnir in hand, he can control lightning and fly with the wind. Being known as one of the strongest Avengers, he is prepared for a multitude of wars to come.

The Incredible Hulk. Strongest thing there is. Using his immense strength and somewhat controlled rage to his advantage, the Hulk fights alongside the Avengers to defeat every foe that stands in his way, and with Banner somewhat in control of the mighty beast, the team has its absolute most powerful member.

Hank Pym, Ant Man and Giant Man, second genius of the team. With his suit and helmet, this hero can shrink, grow, communicate with ants and other small various insects. Fighting only when he knows there is no other way, this reluctant hero understands that passivism only gets so far.

Janet Van Dynne Pym, the Wasp, tiny superhero with a big sting. With her suit she too can shrink and grow. However typically chooses to shrink most. She can fly and use her stingers to blast at foes.

Hawkeye, the sharpshooter with a bow and arrow that never misses his target. With a multitude of trick arrows that can do a variety of things for battle, his own spy skills and experience in fighting in groups, this male is ready to fight. Though trained in many other fighting styles, he mostly prefers to fight with his bow and arrows the most.

Mockingbird, the hero with skills to back herself and her allies up. While not wildly as known as her other allies on the team, she has proven to be a valuable member as well.

Black Widow, the super spy assassin turned hero and Avenger. With her unique skillset, weapons and technique, she has shown why she is known to be as deadly as she is.

Captain Marvel, woman given superpowers from a kree energy supply exploding on her, which she was able to absorb. While not as strong as Hulk or Thor, she has proven to be as valuable as any Avenger.

Black Panther, king of Wakanda and protector of Vibranium. With his suit and skills, he shows that he is not to be underestimated by any foe.

And Captain America, the first avenger. Enhanced abilities to the peak of perfection thanks to a super soldier serum and frozen in a block of ice for almost 100 years, the super soldier himself has proven to be an effective leader, inspiring his allies, having genius tactics and always helping the innocent with his wits, body, will and nearly indestructible vibranium Shield.

Together, they had fought against threats and came out victorious. Dictators, evil organizations, intergalactic warlords, armies and even time traveling conquerors all fell before the might of the Avengers, each and every time.

As time went on, peace was obtained for short periods, and the Avengers stayed together making their teams stronger. Until some got married and had children of their own. Captain America and Black Widow, having a son and daughter, another child being a miscarriage. Giant Man and Wasp also being married with their son, Pym jr. Black Panther marrying Storm of the X-Men and raising a son of their own. Hawkeye and Mockingbird having a son as well. Even Thor got married to Lady Sif, them having a daughter. Along with the Hulk marrying Betty Ross, then having a son that can transform at will.

For some time after the children were born, it seemed that the Avengers would be able to live in peace and harmony. That is until an attack on the city due to something from another world.....an unknown frost giant that landed somewhere in Japan. With a mighty and inspiring battle cry from Captain America, "Avengers ASSEMBLE!", they prepare for their next mission, having no time to contact a babysitter and taking the kids with them.

Thankfully, the threat was taken care of. But there was a supposed warning of more Frost Giants appearing at any time to finish the job. Making sure the kids were safe and secure within a makeshift shrinkable base invented by Tony and shrunk thanks to Hank's shrinking technology, they reside in Japan, prepared for the attacks to come. And while there were threats the Avengers could handle, there was never a Frost Giant to be seen. With arising suspicions, Thor returns to Asgard in an attempt to discover the problem. Was it misinformation? Or a trap? For twelve years, they'd never have an answer, as communication was dropped. The last ever heard about him was him fighting against an army coming to Earth, but unknown who it was or why.

As those twelve years passed, from the year 2022, to today, 2034, the Avengers had taken care of and trained the children, as well as did what they could to take care of whatever threats loomed their way. However, what they didn't know yet.....was that what they had dealt with so far was small compared to the threat that was coming. That this..... whatever it was, was only the beginning.....

(Editor's note: note that this is of course in Earth 747, before The Greatest Spider-Man story. That said it interconnects with everything coming forward! And yes this was a short Chapter. That's the intent for this one. Hope you'll enjoy this one! :3)