Darkness Descends! Magic of Hydra!

After acquiring Attuma's forces, and Attuma to join their team, the heads of Hydra all see Attuma sitting with them showing their respect to the Atlantean villain. Attuma looked around to see the base they had, intrigued with what he was seeing. "Very interesting. However I do not see what is coming next." He says while trying to understand the next step.

The masked figure looked at his newest ally, folding his hands together. "Patience dear Attuma. There will be plenty of time for that. We will be getting our next recruit soon. It is simply a matter of finding him, and being sure to gain his absolute trust." He said simply. "We have our underwater forces, our Asgardian, alien....now ...for something more.... supernatural....." He added on while searching for something.

Reaper stared up at his superiors with a little bit of shock, and some fear. He thought he knew exactly what they were referring to. "You don't mean...."

The masked figure shakes his head. "I mean... Baron Mordo....a master of the dark arts...." He answered, showing his file on their records. "When we gain him in our ranks, we shall gain many things. Many artifacts and beings from other dimensions we can bring with magic, we will have a bigger advantage to assist us." He adds on as he clutched his right hand into a fist.

Obadias listens to the conversation going on, showing his intrigue about what they were discussing. For him, it was a true honor to be in the same room as his superiors for something other than a new assignment. He truly felt like a part of their group. "He could even bring in some darker creatures." Obadias chimed in.

The masked man nodded his head in agreement before pointing to the man. "Obadias, was it?" He asked him to be sure he remembered correctly. Obadias nodded to confirm his answer which made him satisfied. "Very good. Obadias, I am going to need you to get something very important to us. Since you did such an excellent job in getting Attuma to our cause, I will let you lead this team. Your next mission..... I require for you to do....."

An hour passed, and Strucker watches the masked figure next to him with a touch of concern. "Are we sure that we want to continue to go through with this?" He asked, knowing that there could be some consequences about trusting someone who has dark magic as his power.

The figure answered with a nod. "At the end of the day, we have a common goal, but such differing ways to go about it. It is time we united so we can achieve our goals together." He brings up with a cold stare. "He shall be here any moment. We must be ready for him." He then said with certainty.

What the masked figure had said came true. He did arrive, floating above them from the skylight and elegantly getting closer to everyone. Baron Mordo stared down at them all with a cold stare. "This best be important you insolent mortals. For if it not, you shall be banished to another dimension, where you will suffer your days to survive against the harshest conditions possible." He threatened coldly.

The masked figure stared at the dark magic sorcerer, and places his hands behind his back. "But it is. I am aware of how busy you are...with your many plans. However, I do think that we can help each other out." He started out, immediately noticing that he has grabbed the attention of Baron Mordo. "How would you like some assistance in dealing with a... Doctor Strange?"

Baron Mordo started to stare at the figure and his associates, curious about his intentions and the conditions that could come with them. "Interesting.....proceed." He said calmly.

The figure walked away from Mordo, watching him float behind him to follow him. "You see, we both have something the other wants. You have dark magic, artifacts, and knowledge of the mystic arts. We have technology, weapons and armies. However, alone, we could not even defeat one of our foes. So.....I propose that you join us. In exchange for assisting us destroying the Avengers, you shall have control of our armies as well as a spot as a head of Hydra." He offered without hesitation.

Baron Mordo pondered what he was offering, and was liking the idea. "What of Loki. Surely what he has can assist you." He asked them all.

Loki simply walked to his potential ally. "Of course I'd be one of the best. However, four magic hands are better than two." He brings up casually.

The dark magic sorcerer smirks at the group in front of him. "I shall join you. However, we need to do far more than just simply ruling this world ...but many others out there. Dimensions, timelines, other universes....."

"Aren't universes and dimensions the same thing?" Wolfgang asked.

"Incorrect, there is a distinction. But we have no time for that discussion. While I do not have access to other dimensions, I could indefinitely assist with other dimensions and universes." Mordo continued. "However, I am not going to just control your soldiers, I will create my own to assist in this attack." He added on.

Immediately, the two shake hands with Mordo smirking. "Deal." The figure said with confidence. A simple request like Mordo's was worth going along with as long as they had this dark magic sorcerer on their side.

It didn't take long before Baron Mordo began summoning creatures with his dark magic. Many of them were made simply of dark shadows, and portals to other dimensions where he was able to summon The Mindless ones, and other creatures made out of dark stones. There were also creatures made out fire that emerged from underground as well as skeletons with all sorts of weapons. "Very well. Then we shall begin soon. We will only need time and more allies for us to be able to destroy our enemies in a variety of ways, but I should be able to get enough power to achieve our goals."

"And once you have started your goal, we can gain even more help from Hydra across other dimensions, universes and timelines.....I already have ideas for different timelines.....all we need is a little more assistance." The masked figure stared out at the vast armies they have so far. "Once we get whatever you need, we shall be another step closer to our end goal." He added on. Today was a grand day for Hydra. For today? A new dark ally has joined their ranks.

(Editor's note: here we are, this universe slowly expanding further. Hope you're enjoying so far! :3)