Fall Of Asgard! Deirdre's Tragedy Reaching Earth!

Flashback to three hours ago:

Deirdre was just returning to Asgard after a mission against unusual trolls in a realm different from her own. While she wasn't hurt much throughout the battle, she was still a little tired. It was a long battle after all, and all she wanted to do now was to rest. Although there was a small part of her that felt that the trolls she was fighting were oddly...... familiar. Though she wasn't sure why that was so. But for now that wasn't important. What was important, was that she was brought further away from Asgard than she would've liked. Now she had to walk a long while just to get home to her mother and father. She already knew what she wanted to do once she got home. She'd sit down and talk to her mom about her battle. She knew they'd be proud. Especially since she was carrying her mother's legacy....the legacy of a superhero.....the superheroine, the Scarlet Witch. As for her father....well..... he'd be happy for his daughter.

After what felt like an eternity, Deirdre made it to Asgard. However, what she saw in front of her mortified her. All of Asgard.....laid in ruins with the same trolls she fought all attacking the fellow Asgardians. Sure, they were all the same size as the fellow Asgardians, but they were strong. As well as smart.....in fact, they were almost too smart in comparison to other trolls...... especially in battle. But that didn't matter. For now, she had to get to her parents before they were a victim of the battle. She sprinted forward, holding her axe at her hip ready for battle should she need it.

It didn't take long before the mighty Asgardian was surrounded by several trolls, all of which she was able to cut down. As she ran further into Asgard, the sight she saw somehow became worse. There was ice in specific areas, some emerging from the ground like that of an earth manipulator using the earth to their advantage. Some Asgardians lie dead, pierced by the ice or frozen to death by the chilling cold. Others were slaughtered by trolls, getting beaten to death. Still others being killed by unusual soldiers she had never seen before with unusual armor. A strange green and yellow colored armor, with several soldiers with strange combat tactics she had never seen before. But Deirdre was able to handle them as well. Though, it wasn't an easy fight for her she had to admit, especially since a lot of the soldiers had powerful weapons. She had to search desperately for Thor! Or Odin! Surely one of them would be able to help her fight to help the Asgardians survive.

She continued to fight every single force that stood in her way, everything falling before her. But as she threw her axe to eliminate other soldiers, she morphed herself into a bear, beating most of the soldiers in her way as well. Then she turned into a ram to bash into more like bowling pins, until at last, she reached the front door of Odin's front door. Even inside of the palace, the building was filled with death, destruction and war. "UNCLE THOR! I BEG YOU TO FIND ME AND HELP ME FIND GRANDPA ODIN!" She called out, hoping to find even a small trace of her family in her home. She had to be sure her mom and dad were safe, by protecting them herself. As she traveled further in the large palace, she saw several soldiers dying by the hands of the trolls or soldiers. Even the mighty frost giants, who sent their own frost men soldiers after them were fighting with smarter tactics than usual. Something about this didn't sit right with her.....this was far too coordinated to be just some attack.

But right now, her thoughts didn't matter. Especially when she got into the next room to see the hammer of Thor, Mjolnir, laying on the ground, shattered into hundreds of pieces with some of Thor's armor laying on the ground broken under some rubble. Instantly, Deirdre's heart sunk from this tragic event.....what would she tell her cousin????? How would she react to this news???? But then it hit her.... her grandpa! She hurried to his quarters to find Odin, fighting several soldiers around him, trying to rest. But even now, Odin was showing how exhausted he truly was. He must've been fighting for so long to be this exhausted.....