A Dastardly Threat! Loki's Devastating Assault!

It took Yvonne almost three hours to show Deirdre around their headquarters. But they did complete it. One of the big reasons it took so long though was so Deirdre could meet the rest of the kids and others that live in the tower. After all, if she was going to be staying here, she may as well get to meet everyone. Even if she didn't know how long she was going to stay. If she was being honest with herself, she was going to stay with them until she along with the Avengers defeated Loki. After that she'd raise Asgard back up herself somehow. It was now a matter of how she was going to accomplish this goal that was what bothered her. She was a wonderful warrior, one of the best even. But she wasn't so sure how she'd do against her father, who was the one behind the fall of her own kind.

Yvonne noticed the new girl seeming down about something instantly. Though she wasn't sure exactly what it was. "Is everything okay?" She asked out of respect for her new friend.

The red headed girl brushed some hair out of her face and gave Yvonne the best smile she could muster. "Ah yes. I'm alright. I just remember passing by the red haired boy earlier.....he didn't seem very fond of me earlier." She told her. Though she wasn't entirely lying about it. When they passed each other, James did give them a rather unusual look.

Yvonne simply shrugged that off, as if it didn't matter. "Oh that? James is like that sometimes. But he won't hurt you unless ordered. He's so far indifferent to you." She told him honestly. "My brother cares about all of us, he's just......a bit much with it. Too uptight." She added on while shrugging her shoulders.

Deirdre nodded her head as she observed Yvonne's body. She would see some of the muscles she displayed in her black tank top, as well as how tall she was. "You are quite strong for a mortal." She pointed out, sounding fairly impressed with her future ally.

Yvonne shrugged her shoulders with a smile. "I work out, train a bit with my parents. But I don't think I'll ever compare to you." She complimented her with confidence.

Deirdre was listening to what Yvonne was saying. She wasn't entirely sure why, but she could sense a small sense of pride and confidence in her voice. As if.....as if she felt far too sure of herself on something. Perhaps her being a future team leader? But she decided to ignore it for now. Perhaps she was just overthinking things, or jumping to conclusions. She wasn't sure on the matter. But for now, it didn't matter to her. "Nonsense. You don't need incredible strength to be powerful, and I am certain that you are far more powerful than you realize." She stated while placing her hands on her hips.

Not long after that talk, Yvonne guided Deirdre to her room, and let her inside. "Get comfortable for a bit until we have dinner at 530." She told her gently. "If you need us, there's a coms link on the end table for you." She added before leaving Deirdre's new room.

The goddess sat down on her bed, noticing immediately how soft it was. Though it was extremely comfortable to her, she wasn't expecting it. She could almost fall asleep in it just as fast as she felt she sank in it. But at the same time, she couldn't sleep, with the thought of what her father had said before. How she wouldn't be safe if she ran from him and refused to join her father. But maybe she was overthinking this, she didn't know. But she was definitely going to be very careful in case something does happen.

Meanwhile, Steve, Natasha, Tony and Bruce were all discussing exactly what to do. Now that they had Deirdre with them, they had to plan ahead for what could happen in the future. "If what Deirdre said is true, we need to be prepared to fight Loki on our terms." Steve said simply, his shield securely on his wrist.

Natasha glanced at her husband, thinking against this decision. "I do agree Loki needs to pay, but we can't go fighting whatever forces he has against us. If they were powerful enough to take out all of Asgard, especially Thor, then we don't stand a chance. Especially since Hulk hasn't emerged in years." She brought up, trying to remain the logical one in this situation.

The Avengers: Next Gen Rising On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara