Building a Stronger Union! Land and Sea Truly Uniting!

"Avengers, time to clean up!" Upon James saying this, everyone started attacking the soldiers, defending citizens and being sure they were safely out of harms way. James hitting them with his shield, Torunn slicing up machines or other enemies with her sword, Riri blasting foes with her repulsars, Hulk destroying tanks with his sheer strength, and more. Neiku landed on top of a soldier while defending Namor with Marina, taking out several soldiers together.

Namor threw a soldier into a nearby car before punching another in the face. "Anything in these so called "heroes"? H asked Neiku, genuinely curious and concerned.

Neiku stabbed a soldier with a blade made of scolding hot water. He then turned his attention to Namor. "My king, with all do respect, I believe that the Avengers are trying to help.....they saved our oceans just now from Attuma."

As he spoke, Attuma's former advisor, Zartra stood up to Namor. "with all do respect my king, I agree with them. I have seen them stop Attuma time and time again, as well as Hydra." She told him honestly. "They have done so not just for their home, but gone out of their way to help us defend our home. I truly believe that not all surface dwellers are as bad as you have believed." She added on, showing her faith in the Avengers.

Namor stared out at the battle in front of him. Zartra had an interesting point though. More often than not, the Avengers have risked their lives to save the planet, oceans included. Whether on the surface or in the water, the Avengers did their part to be sure everywhere was as safe as possible. Of course it was impossible to save everyone and he knew that as well as Captain America. But it showed that their teamwork would not waver for a moment. So with authority, Namor slams his trident down to summon his followers that fought alongside them. "Assist the Avengers, make sure they survive against any of the enemy they fight. But especially make sure that they do not all escape." He commanded while watching the Atlanteans that fought with him, or in his eyes, the true Atlanteans, all fight the Hydra agents that were giving the Avengers troubles.

James and Steve immediately noticed Namor's men were helping fight with them to take down Hydra. With this, James had an idea he had to try. "I need some of you to go to the water. Hold down Hydra's forces that are going to pop in!" He commanded, immediately seeing the Atlanteans listen to his commands. Steve saw this as well and smiled with pride at his son. But also was amazed at Namor's men for following orders. But then again, they too, were soldiers themselves so it only made sense. "We're going to build a perimeter around the city as we can and make sure less of Attuma's men can reach the surface!" James added on before kicking another soldier, seeing her mom shoot him with her pistols.

Janet flew around some of the soldiers, shrinking and growing to kick soldiers with perfect timing. She'd shoot others down as well, being sure to take them down for the team. "These guys just don't quit!" She called out while blasting one in the eye.

Clint started to stab some with his sword, being sure to dodge enemy assault when he knew they were coming. But he'd switch to his quarterstaff to whack others he could. "Yup that's Hydra for ya. Always having something bigger, never quitting." He remarked joking before hitting a soldier away from Namor's men.

Tony and Riri started flying around, taking down some of the ariel forces that were on their way. With their combined repulsar blasts, the two were able to knock out the Huntrallians from the sky. He catches one of them in the area and throws it down toward Riri, who blasted it into hundreds of pieces. Tony gave her the thumbs up before flying off to blast a soldier that was about to kill Namor. "sorry, we prefer the true king over some pretender." He joked before flying off, being chased by several Bruntian soldiers with jetpacks.

Torunn in the meantime, was slashing at other Bruntians and Chitauri soldiers. But she'd see some of Loki's men interfere as well, which immediately set her off. "Of course Loki has a hand in this as well....." She mumbled while throwing a soldier of Attuma into a broken tank.