Avengers Assemble! Part 4: United They Rise Again!

As the team watches the fight, surrounded by what appeared to be nearly hundreds of thousands of enemies, they slowly started to gather together, getting boxed in each with fear in their eyes. Loki watched on as he pointed away from them. "You may leave and enjoy the show mortal. I shall keep an eye on them myself. You can watch from above for now." He told Strucker and Zemo with a smirk, confident that nothing would go wrong.

Strucker gave an evil smile himself and placed his hands behind his back. "Very well. But have Zemo with you to assist with leading some. If we are to work together, we must understand that alone we could not defeat them. Together we shall crush them." He suggested as he walked in the base through the portal he left through.

Loki nodded his head with his sceptor in his hand. He then looked down at the heroes and stared confidently in his chances at winning. "You see Avengers? You have most of your players with you, yet you are still hopelessly out matched, how do you intend to stop our coordination this time?" Loki asked with a small laugh escaping his lips.

James clutched his hands into fists as he created an energy shield suddenly, surprising Loki slightly. "Together. Just like them." He stated confidently. "Even if you have all these forces against us, w still will work together to defeat you no matter what you throw our way." He continued on.

Steve glanced at his son continuing to be amazed by his bravery and courage despite the odds. He began to see more of what Clint and Tony were saying before. How they saw a bit of himself in his own son. As well as how he was growing up, and how Steve needed to let him grow up and fight the battles with him....or perhaps not just yet, he'd have to see more of his capabilities first. But he'd be in trouble for today's shenanigans. But for now, they had a battle to win. "Got a plan in mind?" He asked the red headed Super soldier boy with curiosity.

James nodded his head to relax his father. For starters, it wasn't a perfect plan yet, but it was the start of one. "Hulk? Gonna need a path." He commanded the green giant calmly.

Hulk smirked upon hearing this, showing visible excitement in his eyes. "I was hoping you'd say that kid." He admitted while stretching his arms out like a bird's wings. A second later, he clapped his hands together to create a massive shockwave to knock back several enemies around them.

The team soon begin attacking in various ways together, slowly eliminating the enemy forces little by little. Yvonne was able to handle most of them without too much difficulty despite being surrounded. She used her shield to block several attacks and countered with it. She also had a set of batons, using two of them together to electrocute several soldiers that were getting closer to her. She knew she didn't have much room to throw her shield, so she'd make do with what she had currently.

Meanwhile, Hawkeye was firing some arrows rather quickly, hitting his intended targets with precision and accuracy. Some of them were getting electrocuted, some burned, some exploded, others shot at. But none were safe from his arrows. Though if some got close, he was able to whack them with his bow. But he was being as careful with it as possible so he didn't break it.

Alongside him was Torunn who was slicing through many of the upgraded Chitauri with ease. She'd get surrounded for a few seconds, but with her control of lightning, she'd electrocute them off and get back to slicing them up to get them away from her allies in order to protect them. Her years training with the others and being a daughter of a powerful Valkerie, along with the god of thunder, she was a force to be reconned with. She was proving that while she cut down more of the enemy with her mighty sword.

Next to her was Pym, who was only slightly taller than Hulk. Which was just enough for him to overpower most of the enemy they were fighting. He was smacking the soldiers away or kicking them into the crowd, which was considerably easier because of his strength when he was bigger. It was honestly fascinating to him to experience being the taller person in the group now. But he of course, wasn't complaining about it.