Hydra's Advances! Raising An Empire Further!

Loki and Wolfgang Von Strucker both sat in an office alone, planning something with the masked figure, contemplating on what exactly they should do. It had been about three hours since Hammer had met up with them, and they did keep him around. However, they needed more than what they had. Loki's army, the typical Hydra soldiers, and robots, now Hammer's drones weren't going to cut it alone. "We have to come up with something else. Something that can guarantee our success in these times of war. If the Avengers are getting this much stronger with what they have, we have to improve further." Wolfgang brings up, rubbing his chin with his thumbs.

"Yes well......you tend to limit how far we can go on this planet." Loki brings up while having his sceptor on the ground. "You have one of the most powerful militaries in the planet, possibly the galaxy minus some inconveniences, and you only spread your forces so far across the galaxy. You spread the Avengers thin, they could potentially be defeated far easier." He added on with a cocky smirk.

The hooded man placed both his elbows on the table, staring at both of the men in front of him. "We are simply making sure the Avengers lower their guard against us, so that they fall to the true forces of Hydra." He explained calmly.

Loki recognized that calmness anywhere. It was a type of calm he himself felt when he had a plan that couldn't possibly fail them. "I see......what do you have in mind old man?" He then asked with intrigue.

The man in the mask soon stood up, walking toward the window that was once behind him. In his view was the sight of the ocean. "Have you ever heard of someone named Attuma?" He finally asked without looking at either of them.

Wolfgang nodded his head immediately. "An Atlantean who wanted the throne to Atlantis." He then answered with curiosity.

"Precisely.......I had talked to him at one point. Get him to help us in exchange for him becoming king of Atlantis..." The figure started out. "He accepted of course, and we have control over the sea. Though, the one called Submariner interferes with his rebellion. Nothing he and his own Atlantean clone army could not handle. He added on, adding context to his story.

"Do you think we can get them to assist us to destroy the Avengers?" Loki asked when he assumed the male figure finished talking.

The figure then looked at Loki after staring at the ocean. A truly beautiful sight for him if he was being honest. "I do. However, we would need to eliminate the resistance underwater before that. To show King Attuma that he is an important assistance to us." He explained. "I propose that we take some of our own along with Bruntians to assist them."

As the male said this, a male with white armor stepped in, a confident expression on his face. "Sire, if I may, I would request to take my men on this mission." He requested with respect.

The figure stared at the new male, squinting his eyes at this individual. "Do I know you child?" He asked while trying to remember exactly who this male was.

The man stood at attention to show his respect. "Sir, I am Private Obadias Strauss. Of the 707th legion. I was given the super soldier serum and assisted in taking care of things in the Galaxy." He explained while doing his best to show just how much he respected them.

The male then nodded his head after remembering exactly who he was. "Ah yes, I remember now. Read your files and studied about you......you were the best of the new recruits, and you lead some of the soldiers outside of earth." He stated while looking at Obadias.

Obadias saluted his superior proudly as he stood at attention. "Yes sir, and now I wish to be of assistance. Allow me to lead the soldiers in Atlantis if you are to go there. I wish to assist you with raising an army." He requested once again without flinching.

Zemo looked at the private for a second before looking at Wolfgang and the masked man. "Sir. You can't send just him to check in on Attuma! You need someone with experience on the fie-"

"Silence! I accept your offer. If you cannot maintain Atlantis, at least show me your worth as a soldier. If you can bring Attuma to us, I shall reward you greatly for your contribution." The figure tells him with his hands behind his back, surprising Zemo. Wolfgang on the other hand, was accepting of this plan.

Hearing this, Obadias bowed respectfully to his superiors. For him, he was exhilarated to know that any one of them trusted him with this important mission. "Thank you sire. I shall not fail you." He assured them before marching off to be prepared for their mission.

The figure glanced over at Zemo and Loki. "Is Abomination here? Or Erik?" He asked, which the two responded with a nod. "Excellent. Then I request one of you to get Whiplash and Crimson Dynamo. The other get Obadiah Stane and Ezekiel Stane." He then commanded any of his other higher ups before looking at Loki. "While you...check in on The Leader, M.O.D.O.K and Otto Octavious." After giving him that command, he looked over at Madame Hydra, who was watching them from above. "Meanwhile, I want you to go to Atlantis with Obadias's squad. Be sure that Namor's "resistance" does not survive." He ordered coldly.

Madame Hydra bowed to her leader without question. "Yes sire. I'll whip them into shape and have them fall in about three days." She assured him before marching off into the distance to follow Obadias.

Not long after the leaders left to their positions, the masked man walks up to a podium nearby with a huge crowd of soldiers, filled with human soldiers as well as Bruntians, Huntrions, animal humanoid, Chitauri and many of Loki's forces in the room. "Today, we expand our forces across further points of the Earth. However, with the minor annoyances within the further reaches of the Galaxy, we must work together more diligently to assure our victory. We have made our mistakes during World War 2, we have made mistakes afterwards before most of you joined, and now we shall make up for those by eliminating any of their armies, and being sure the Avengers or any other heroes do not intervene. If they send their heroes after us, we counter with an army while having their many enemies attack. If they take down one ship, hundreds more with reign fire down upon them......if they cut off one head.....two more shall take its place....Hail Hydra." As he finishes his speech, all of the Hydra soldiers that worked with them all chanted Hail Hydra as well, assured of their victory. It didn't take long before others joined in, soldiers and Scientists of A.I.M, or The Hand and soon enough, the many villains that were with them all followed suit. Each of the soldiers and Villains all continued on for quite some time, for they knew that this was one leader that demanded respect, and respect he shall receive. No matter the cost......

(Editor's note: figured the evil ones deserved a chapter. Next one will take a bit, but it'll be worth it! Hope you're enjoying so far! :3)