Avengers: Assemble! Part One: The Rescue Mission!

With everyone ready to find the Hydra base, Riri studies a map of some typical places Hydra will have their bases. Or at the very least, a high concentration of where a suspiciously large group of people were. However, there were far too many to keep track of given that some were nearby towns, large cities or something else the government or S.H.I.E.L.D would have for some unknown reason. For a bit, everything seemed hopeless, like they'd never find their parents! But James still looked determined and ready to continue searching for them. Especially since something clicked in his mind not long after a moment. "Riri, can you type in a special code in your armor? I think I can help us narrow it down to where they are." He requested Riri calmly.

The armored girl nodded her head as she heard James whisper to her a code of some sort. Five seconds after she had searched for what James asked for, and she found seven blips in one area, all grouped up together. "Incredible.....but how did you-"

"I remember that Tony had tracking devices put on everyone should something like this happen." James answered before she could even ask the question. "So.... Hawkeye, you coming with?" He asked the blonde boy.

Hawkeye scoffed at him, rolling his eyes while leaning on some old scrap metal from the earlier battle. "What's in it for me? Unlike you losers, I have a whole organization to protect in case they come back. I don't got time to babysit you idiots because you can't get them back." He responded sarcastically.

James walked up to him, anger in his eyes as he did. He didn't like how arrogant he was being. However, he knew that they'd need the help getting everyone back. Though upon thinking about it, he had an idea on how to get him to help, he just didn't like the idea of feeding his kid's ego more. "You can rub it in your parents face, that you rescued him despite your lack of experience compared to him." He answered bluntly while getting close to his face.

Hawkeye was ever so slightly taller than James was, but the height difference was noticable. He looked down at the red headed boy and smirked. "Admittedly, I would like the sound of that.....but I dunno kid..think you'll lead the team better than your sister?" He asked with attitude.

Yvonne gripped onto the shields handles on the back, wanting to punch him. She knew the type. Everyone slowly was starting to......cocky, arrogant, a ladies man.... someone no one wanted to mess with in that regard. Deirdre was the calmest of the group as she gripped onto Yvonne's shoulder. "He is more than capable. You think you'll be able to keep up to his orders and expectations?" She asked with a smirk.

The blonde boy rolled his eyes at he remark, getting his arrows ready along with his bow and many trick arrows. "Fine. Maybe we'll find my mom there as well." He said casually while headed toward the quinjet.

Hulk smirked as he watched the boy walk ahead. Ever since he and Bruce became one, or more willing to cooperate with one another, as well as combine together, he never felt better. The brains of Banner with the Hulk's strength without losing control....at least not fully yet. Pym was the first to walk up to the Hulk while examining him. Sure the transformation works wonders for them physically, but what about mentally? "Dr. Banner - erm.....Mr..Hulk?" He asked nervously while trying to get comfortable with the idea of asking Banner this or risk Hulk crushing him. "How did you do this exactly? Are you the base Hulk?" He asked curiously, hoping to get some answers to these questions.

Hulk patted Pym on the head after that question. "We essentially worked together to make a new hulk form, combining my attributes with Banner. I have a few other variations of Hulk's abilities including world war Hulk, base Hulk and professor hulk. As for what form I am......our own unique form we call "World's Savior Hulk." He answered with calmness to his voice. "James, you have my word I'll have your back." His facial expression was determined, focused, his rage totally under control.