Perfect Shot! Hawkeye's Worth!

Two days after getting Stephanie Strange to join the team, The Avengers have been fighting Hydra on a beach in a hidden island. On this island was a Hydra supply base, a base filled with weapons, inventions and factories to add more of them. Their mission was to eliminate a source of their supplies. This was a mission they were close to finishing, due to their teamwork and ability to combine their powers even more. Though it also helped that they knew about the forces they'd be fighting against. Hawkeye was one taking out several soldiers at once with multiple arrows, electrocuting enemies, freezing them in ice, or melting some of them with acid.

Any enemy that got too close to the arrow wielding boy, Hulk and Torunn would beat them down. Hulk throwing tanks and trees at turrets or soldiers, while Torunn slashed robot soldiers and Mindless Ones with her sword. The two of them were working together, using their strengths and skills together. Hulk then takes his axe from his hip, using it to slash at a Hydra bot. Because of his strength, the metal was even easier to cut through. He then put his axe away, going back to punching and smashing things.

Meanwhile, James and Deirdre were working together in sync with one another. James on his hovercycle to fly by enemies to hit them at high speeds, or cover his ally. "We're getting closer! Just a little further!" He shouted, throwing his shield onto the ground. It bounced off the ground and landed in trees, hitting enemies hidden within. He then catches the shield and hits a Bruntian and a smaller mindless one with it.

Meanwhile, Deirdre sliced through another Mindless One with her axe to protect James. However, she was going deeper into the forest, getting lost as she was in battle with a multitude of soldiers. Unfortunately for her, she was so focused on protecting James, she didn't seem to notice.

Francis, however, noticed his ally wandering off. "Hey, fearless leader! Your losing your partner!" He shouted to him. Unfortunately, it was a cry on deaf ears, since James didn't hear. Nor  did anyone else due to the fighting. So with a heavy groan, Francis shit an arrow with a line to slide across, and went after his teammate while everyone else pressed on with the attack.

Meanwhile, the red headed Asgardian was continuing to fight against enemies, turning herself into a T-Rex to stomp out enemies or to whack them with her tail. She also bit them when she could, not realizing just how far away she was from the rest of the team. By the time she realized what was going on, and how lost she was, Deirdre was already in the middle of nowhere. "Shit....." She mumbled, trying to look around for any trace of the Avengers. Hulk, Torunn, James, Yvonne, Ekaterina, hell, even Pym would be good enough. Just anyone that could help her get back. Partially as a guide, and partially so she can have a little extra backup against Hydra. After all, their teamwork would be a big help with winning the fight. However, when she saw who was coming after her....she felt extremely disappointed....she said she would be fine with anyone... anyone..... except Hawkeye...... "Oh.....you Bow Boy....." She muttered as she saw him come closer to her.

Francis smirked, stopping in front of her. "Always a pleasure to see you too gorgeous." He winked at her with a smirk, putting his bow carefully on his back. "Let's head back. Hydra forces will continue to attack as long as we're separated from the others." He said calmly.

Deirdre scoffed when she heard Francis more commanding tone. "You dare take that tone? You're no James or Steve." She commented, not at all impressed with his attitude. "Even then, you don't have anything special about you. Just that you're decent with your archery." She added on.

"That, and I know how to navigate our way to the others. So unless you want to get lost again, I suggest that you follow me." He brings up, staring at his Asgardian teammate. After saying this, he stepped ahead of Deirdre, who followed, but begrudgingly.

Deirdre had her axe over her shoulder, showing she was ready to fight, and of course defend the archer. "Fine, but don't expect me to carry your dead weight everywhere." She warned him, already imagining how this would go for him. She imagined him getting surrounded, and killed by Hydra soldiers or something from Loki, or Attuma, maybe Baron Mordo. Of course she'd still do what she could, but she felt it wouldn't matter.