The Man With A Different Power Suit!

A week had passed since the island mission, and everyone had gotten adjusted to fighting together more. James was still adjusting to being a leader himself, but he did show that he was getting better at it, Deirdre was learning more about how powerful mortals can be, and everyone was taking this battle against Hydra far more seriously than previously. Even the parents were trusting their kids more as they watched them fight. It didn't matter how powerful, they didn't back down. But they still knew this team wasn't going to be enough. Not yet at least. They could still have more. In fact, Steve had an idea. "We need to find the original members of the Avengers. The ones that are still alive, before Hydra does. That way we can stop them and rescue everyone we can." He told everyone.

James nodded his head in understanding. "I agree with you dad, but we'll need more than them. I say we take out time with finding them and recruit people willing to help." He advised with confidence. "I'm not saying to not do it. I'm saying think about picking people up along the way." He added on so his father could understand.

Natasha placed her hands on her son's shoulders, smiling at her husband. "He's right Steve. We can get people along the way. But the team needs to grow. We already have a lot of people from the original team, but what about others along the way?" She asked, hoping her husband would understand where they were coming from.

The Star Spangled Man agreed, taking his shield and placing it on his wrist. "You're right. I'd say we should head to Wakanda first, get Tchalla. Maybe they can help us out with more gear." He said softly. "But first we should stop somewhere nearby, we're still pretty close to New York so we may be able to find someone." He brought up while thinking of future plans.

About thirty minutes later, they stepped out, staring at New York. They knew things were bad, but never like this. This city was corrupt now, filled with criminal activity and the police were far more busy. Perhaps too busy to take care of it, and no one was really helping with that. As much as every wanted to do something about it now, they knew Hydra had to come first, then New York. "Alright everyone, split up into groups of two, cover more ground that way. I have an idea of someone we could get to help us, but the rest of you need to do what you can on your own." Steve said gently before splitting off.

James gave out orders for the teams. James with Torunn, Deirdre with Azuri, Pym with Neiku, Marina with Stephanie, Pym with Yvonne, Francis with Iron Heart, and Hulk being the only one on his own. With that, the teams went off to find any trace of a hero to be willing to help.

Meanwhile, with Steve, he went all the way to Queens, stopping by a familiar looking house. It seemed decently taken care of, just not a lot of activity going on at the moment. Without hesitation, the super soldier walked up to the house, stepping onto the porch to reach the front door. He then knocked on it, waiting for the person to answer. It only took a minute before a middle aged man with a cane opened the door. "Hello Peter......been a long time...." He said gently.

Peter Parker, now thirty six years old, stared at Steve with a blank expression on his face. His face appeared stubly from facial hair that wasn't taken care of, his hair was messy, even greying quite a bit, his body seemed to be not as scrawny, and his clothes seemed to be ruffled. He didn't seem to care much about anything around him. "Oh. Steve Rogers himself. What do you want?" He asked, hoping to get straight to the point.

The Star Spangled Man cleared his throat, understanding what Peter wanted. "Well, to make a long story short, Hydra's back and better than ever. We stopped by here to recruit more people to fight back and-"

"Not interested." Parker cut off the super soldier without hesitation. This surprised Steve. This was the last answer he expected from the hero. "In case you didn't notice, I don't do the whole web slinging thing anymore. Haven't in over twelve years." He said bluntly.