Start Of Teamwork! The Children Assemble!

It had only been a couple of days since the children were deemed official Avengers members, and they were working on more of their teamwork. As the children were in the training room working on their teamwork, James was the one working the hardest. Since he didn't have the superpowers like that of Torunn or Deirdre, or the tech of Riri, Pym or some of the others, he was using his combat skills more than the others. Since others had more weapons than him, he would definitely need to work three times as much as the others, but he was showing to be an efficient leader. "Riri, there's a turret above!" He told her, watching her blast it to bits. "Hawkeye, watch Ekaterina's back! Soldiers are coming from behind!" He commanded while blocking an enemy with her shield.

Hawkeye smirked while firing an electric arrow into a soldier, shocking several others around him. "Oh I'm watching alright." He said with a bit of a sly tone in his voice.

Elsewhere, Hulk was punching a giant Hydra Bot, crashing through it and using the spare parts to smash several soldiers in front of him. "Heh.....feels good to just destroy enemy weapons like this." He admitted while throwing the debris towards another Hydra Bot.

Deirdre threw her axe James's way and cut down some of the other robots headed his way. She then caught her axe again and slammed it into a larger one. The red headed Asgardian looked back at James, who flipped over a robot and smashed it's face with his shield, then kicked another while slamming into the bot next to him. He then slammed his shield down onto the last one's neck, shutting it down immediately. Deirdre was a little impressed, but still worried for James's safety. "You know, you could afford to get something to better protect yourself than just your shields. Like....some armor like Stark, or perhaps other tech like your sisters." She suggested to him.

James kept his focus on the fight in front of him, throwing his shield toward Deirdre, knocking a soldier out cold before moving to the side and bashing another with his energy shield before catching his physical one and upper cutting another with it. "No need. I've got all I need with my own weapons." He told her with confidence.

However, the goddess stayed by his side, turning into a wolf and ripping a soldier apart with her fangs. "You have to work several times harder than the rest of us just to keep up ever so slightly. You have to dodge everything and practically hide behind everything to be sure you don't get hit, while most of us can tank it or hold it back." She pointed out, showing her concern for his well-being. "I admit your skills are very impressive, but it wouldn't hurt to have some extra kick." She added on as the training simulation slowly ended with everyone showing a little fatigue. Everyone in fact, except James, Deirdre and Torunn.

James slowly stepped out of the training room, slightly sighing. Not from exhaustion, but boredom. "Deirdre, these shields are more than just protection, they're extensions of myself. With them, they allow me to fight with more than just tech, but gut instincts, enginuity, and strategy. It takes more than just power to win a fight. There needs to be plans for in case anything goes wrong." He explained to her while placing his shield on his right wrist.

Deirdre sighed as he watched her fearless leader walk off confident in his abilities. She didn't understand why he was being so stubborn. After all, she was only trying to help him. "Don't bother with him. He's never gonna rely on that kind of tech. At least not unless he really needs to." Pym said, leaning on a nearby wall. "Though to be fair, neither will Yvonne or Hawkeye. Guess it's just a weird non superpowered being kinda thing." He added on as he pondered the thought in his head.

"As much as it pains me to admit it, it's cause he's right. You rely too much on your crutch, you don't know how to handle a situation." The archer boy told him as he walked ahead. "Sure you guys have an entire arsenal or whatever with nearly unlimited weapons. But like with my arrows, what happens when you run out?" He then inquired before heading to his room.