Avengers: Assemble! Part 3: United They Fall!

The team outside were all handling the enemy headed their way without too much difficulty. Though with Hulk and Thor all working together to help the children, of course they'd be doing well so far. With Hawkeye giving cover to the heroes out fighting, Pym as a giant smashing a lot of their turrets and vehicles in the air, and Riri covering everyone on the ground, the team was undoubtedly defeating Hydra with everything they've got. However, something was a little off. Hydra's tactics were changing ever so slightly. Just enough to be noticeable, but still smart and strong. Many other soldiers were in different formations, and getting more of their weapons out in the field. But it wasn't going to stop the young heroes, who let Hulk smash up the oncoming tanks with ease, using them to destroy anything attacking from the air. "Time to show them why they call us the Avengers!" He called out triumphantly.

Torunn slammed her sword into the ground, stabbing another mech in the arm to destroy it's weapons. She then electrocuted it with her powers and prepared her sword to slice through more of the Hydra bots on the way. "They do not seem like they are ever going to end..... excellent." She said with a smirk, feeling as if she was getting a sort of vindication from this fight.

Thor landed next to her, swinging his new, larger hammer around on his wrist to prepare for the fight ahead of them. "Do not get too carried away daughter. This is not over yet, and Hydra is not to be underestimated, especially when it comes to their numbers." He told her gently but with authority. "Besides, with Loki involved, their forces will be more powerful somehow. Who knows who or what else they will assemble for this battle?" He added on while seeing the group start to rush further toward them.

From the side, Hulk tackled a larger mech, ripping its arm off to use it against some of their forces. While they weren't down yet, the amount of minions taken out was quite large. Hulk turned his attention to the Asgardians with a smirk, feeling more confident in their chances. "What? Getting afraid of them already Goldilocks?" He teased his longtime friend. He knew better than anyone that Thor would happily join in on the old rivalry to compete.

Thor smirked back at his large green friend and held his hammer tight in his grip. "Nay, I just figured you would need as much aid as you can get." He retorted back in a lighthearted manner. The two then see several more firing weapons their direction. "Just like old times old chum. Shall we?" He asked Hulk while gesturing his hands out towards their foes.

Hulk hit his fist into his palm, cracking his knuckles to get himself prepped up for the battle ahead. "After you Blondie." He told him as they rushed forward, each aiming for a larger machine or soldier to take them out first.

Meanwhile, Riri was flying in different patterns, blasting several ships that were in the air to cover the ground forces. She wasn't too concerned about getting hit since she was able to dodge fairly quickly in the air. She was only concerned about her allies getting hit, even if she knew Thor and Hulk were there. After all, they could still get hurt by them. "Torunn, could use a little bit of a hand here!" She requested calmly while blasting several forces away at once.

Torunn obliged by slicing a mech's leg off, causing it to fall and land near a group of their enemies. She then threw her sword at some of the oncoming Fighters, it piercing through them and making them crash. "for Midgard!" She called out as she caught her sword, blasting another Hydra Bot with a large amount of lightning.

Meanwhile, Pym was grabbing a chunk of the castle like base and slamming it into other Hydra bots to protect his allies more than before. Unfortunately, thanks to his larger size, he wasn't able to use his stingers, but he was going to have to make due without them. After all, he was still strong and durable, even if he was now a somewhat easier target for the rest of the enemy. He was able to step on a tank, crushing it under his massive foot. "Sorry guys, you were just so small I couldn't see you down there!" He openly mocked them while destroying more of the larger robots.