Introducing: The Second Generation Arises

Year: 2034. Location: Forests of Japan. Portable Avengers Headquarters made by Anthony "Tony" Stark. Of course, only he would be able to build the facility himself, but he did have help with the building itself shrinking to the size of an ant thanks to Hank Pym's Pym Particles. Currently, it was in a very open forest in the Netherlands, away from people, but still close enough to find any potential dangers that were nearby. A tactical idea made by Captain America to be sure they could get to said danger quicker. Especially ever since the rumor of Frost giants twelve years ago, which turned out to be.....mostly true. Though there was no clues as to who did send them. For now, they had other threats they were facing. Terrorists were planning extremely well thought out and executed attacks through the country, each having specific soldiers and machines for each of the mightest heroes to handle. All while making sure the children were trained to defend themselves as well as saving the day. Although recently not all the Avengers were together. Some mysteriously disappeared, others were in different countries around the planet. For now, all they had was Captain America, Tony Stark with his various Iron Man armors, Black Widow, and Bruce Banner, who wasn't in his Hulk form...in fact, he hadn't been Hulk in several years. For some reason, the mighty strongest there is refused to come out.

Somewhere in a forest, shots were being fired in the distance, as if shooting to kill someone. The sounds of combat could be heard from several miles away. Especially the sounds of someone hitting the shooters before they could hit them. As he was soon surrounded, he pushed a button on the top of his left arm and a red clear and blue round disk appeared out of it. He instantly threw it like a Frisbee and hit three of the soldiers with it. It soon came back like that of Captain America's shield and vanished once used.

This is James Rogers Romanoff. Son of Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff. Born with the super soldier serum from both of his parents, James leans closer to his father's fighting style. He wants to be like his father. A brave hero, a good person, and someone people can look up to when they have little to no hope. With his agility, James dove to the right and slammed into a soldier in the bushes. The soldiers firing back at him, but fortunately for him, they hit their comrade instead and unable to find the red headed boy. The same shield was thrown at the enemy from behind them and hit several more. All but one were left standing, which he took out by landing a charging kick at him, sending the soldier flying into a tree.

As the soldier fell, the forest that they were all in slowly faded away like it was never there. Once it all vanished, James was in a large white room with a glass roof over their heads, Tony and Steve watching from above in a separate room. Tony clapped rather slowly for the boy. "Excellent. Beautiful. Only issue was I thought you shoulda danced when you won but good job." Tony joked at the end which made James roll his eyes.

Meanwhile, his father walked up to his son, suit on but without the mask. "5 minutes and 23 seconds. That's your best record by far. Only behind Yvonne by 7 seconds now." He said with pride in his voice.

Tony soon began to take this conversation more seriously to ask a few questions. "Everything working for you? Suit fit? Energy shield projector working alright?" He then asked to be sure. The red head responded with a nod. "Excellent. You're good to go kid. I've got some work to do." He then said while stretching his back out while walking.

As it was just the two of them, James sighed softly, showing his father his frustration in himself. "I'm still behind compared to Yvonne.....I need to do better if I want the team to be successful....." He said sounding visibly frustrated.

His father kneeled down to face his son, and put his hands on his shoulders. "I told you before James. None of you are even close to being ready yet. Not just you. Everyone still has a lot to learn. But until then it's nothing my team can't handle. You'll get there eventually. You've got your mother's skills too after all." He encouraged the young man, who looked at his energy shield projector on his wrist and nodded.