Chapter 23

Days had passed, Byul and I had become closer following that brief cuddle we shared when she helped me move into the condo; I also discovered that she live just in front of the unit. We saw each other every day; she would always go to the coffee shop and wait for me to return home with her. My feelings for her have grown stronger as we've become closer and more comfortable together.

"Unnie!" 

I nearly forgot I was with wheein right now since this byulyi is constantly giving me photographs and videos of yongki. Yeah, she is now at my unit, and yes, she knows the pincode. We both got the day off today; I decided to go out with wheein, while byul stayed at home.

"I'm sorry, what are we talking about again?" she rolled her eyes at me. "Sorry wheeeinieee, it's just byulyi keep sending me pictures of yongki. She's so cute" I muttered before showing her the photo of yongki and byulyi.

"Who? Byulie unnie or yongki?" she asks, wriggling her brows. Wheein already knows about my feelings for Byul; she just knows me well, therefore I couldn't keep it a secret.

"YONGKI!" 

"Don't make me look like a fool, unnie!" she laughs and continues to tease me. We're out here drinking soju in the early evening; I stopped after one bottle since I know I'll get drunk if I keep drinking. Wheeinie like drinking, but I do not.

"I was asking how it's going as a trainee? Are you going to make your debut soon?They should debut you as soon as possible unnie, Moon Entertainment will be invincible."

"It's not simple to make a debut; I have to go through a lot of evaluation, diet, vocal lessons, and I'm even taking extra vocal lessons and practicing with Byulyi." I smiled at the thought of being with Byul almost constantly. She is also quite busy with her career, yet she never fails to assist me in recording various tunes that I wanted to explore.

"Is there something going on between you and Unnie? I know you and byulie unnie are neighbors and now great friends, yet, unnie... We are closer, but we never spend six days a week together"

I thought I was the only one who thought it was strange that I spent practically every day of my week with Byul.  Yet I'm happy with spending my free time and even practice time with her.

"We're just friends, wheeinie, and as you mentioned, we're neighbors; she comes to my unit and complains about being bored and wants to play with Yongki." She often play with yongki and has asked me to cook for her. Eat meals with me and snuggle with me for few minutes without saying anything. And I'll just fall asleep, then wake up to discover she left.

"What if Byulie Unnie is interested in you? because unnie.. I know byulie unnie"

It got me wondering... What if she truly likes me?

"There's no way she could like someone like me; our social statuses are entirely opposite; she's at the top, and I'm just a normal citizen trying to follow my dreams here."

Yeah, We definitely weren't a good match.

"Byulie unnie doesn't care how rich and famous her family is. YooA is an example, byul's mom doesn't like YooA but byulie unnie still pursue her"

I had no idea about that story, but I had already seen Byul's mother, and I agree that she has a scary atmosphere.

"If Byul likes me... We're better off as friends; I don't have time to commit to a relationship; my goal is to debut"