Chapter 2

Moonbyul woke up by the ring of her phone. 'Its too early to disturb me' she thought. She looked at the callers ID and answer the call.

"Wae?!" Byul said frustrated.

"Bitch where are you?! You're going to be late!"

"Who cares?!" Byul said, not minding what her best friend said.

"C'mon bitch, you want to graduate right?! Even though your father own this school you know that he won't tolerate you with your wrong doings" Her best friend hwasa said, lecturing her.

"Aish! Okay, I'll be there in 30 minutes"

"What?! You only have 15-" Byul drop the call, not letting hwasa to continue her sentence.

She groaned in annoyance. As she stretch her arms a picture of a girl beside her bed caught her eyes, she sit then looked at the picture making her feel sad.

"I miss you" she whisper underneath her breath feeling the pain in her heart while looking at the picture.

She sighed heavily then walked to the bathroom and quickly take a bath.

After 30 minutes.

Moonbyul is now in her school and currently parking her car. As soon as she get out of the car she get smacked in her head from hwasa.

"How dare you!" Byul protested, looking at hwasa frustrated.

"We're freaking late because of you!" Hani said with annoyance.

"I did not told you to wait for me" byul said, walking away from her friends wearing her cold expression.

"Can someone please tell me why is she our friend" Hani said asking her friends.

"Because she's rich?" Seulgi said.

"Bitch you're rich too" Hwasa said, as she starts to walked inside the school.

"But she's the daughter's owner of this school!" Seulgi said.

"Shut up, let's go" Hani said, dragging seulgi and followed their friends.

------

As soon as moonbyul step inside the school students started whispering and looking at her. Most of the students admiring her either boys or girls because of her coolness, beautiful features and the fact that she's the daughter's owner of the school at the same time her father is the CEO of a famous agency in south Korea make a huge impact to her.

She's in her classroom now, students keep on talking about her and it makes her lose her patience. She suddenly stand up making the students and her friends to look at her.

"Where are you going? Prof will be here anytime" hani said looking at her friend.

"Anywhere" byul just said, walking out of the room. As soon as she left the room, she and her prof bum into each other. Her prof is about to say something but she ignored him and leave.

She's now walking out of the school when suddenly a girl bump into her.

"What the! Ca-" she was cut in her sentence when the girl suddenly passed out, she quickly catch the the girl.

"Hey hey" She tap the girl's cheek, trying to wake her up.

'She looks familiar' Moonbyul thought.

Some of the students are now looking at them. Byul carry the girl in bridal style and start walking her way to the clinic.

"Who is she? Why my moonbyul is carrying her?" One of the student said.

"That bitch I will skin her to the death" one of the student's friend added.

As soon as moonbyul arrived in the clinic the nurse panicked. Byul laid the girl in the bed and looked at the nurse.

"She passed out" she said to the nurse, still wearing her blank expression.

"I-I'll take care of her, y-you can go n-now to your class" the nurse said stuttering.

"Do your work don't mind me" byul said, then lay in one of the bed and slide the curtain separating others bed. she keep thinking where she saw that girl and then remembered what happened last night. 'Right, she's that girl I should get my favorite jacket on her. She didn't notice that she's already asleep with a smile on her face.

After 2 hours moonbyul awakened when she felt that someone's poking her cheek. As soon as she open her eyes a pair of brown eyes met her sight. She is now drowned in the girl stare, she didn't notice that she's already staring back at the girl in front of her. The staring contest interrupted when they heard a phone ringing, the girl is the first one reacted and quickly answer her phone.

"I-I'm here in the clinic" the girl said at the phone.

Moonbyul stand up and fix her clothes. She don't know what she's feeling right now, her heart is going to explode anytime and she doesn't know why.

"Relax I am fine, s-someone help me"

"Okay I will wait for you here" the girl said and dropped the call. She looked at moonbyul.

"T-thank you for carrying me and bringing me here" the girl said "and sorry abo-" moonbyul cut her.

"We didn't met last night got it? And can you p-please bring back my jacket?" Byul said with hesitation. The girl giggled, byul glared at her. "Bring back my jacket as soon as possible" byul said with authority and left the girl.

Moonbyul shook her head because of the weird feeling that she's feeling right now. She's now walking to her car when her bestfriend pop out in front of her.

"Where did you go? And why are you smiling like that?" Hwasa asked her.

"Am I smiling? Of course not! I went to clinic" byul said opening the door of her car.

"Why? Are you sick? Or you fuck the beautiful nurse there?" hwasa said while laughing .

"Dude! Of course not! I just take a nap, wait why are you alone? Where's your girlfriend wheein?" Byul asked.

"Well she has something to do so yea I am alone. By the way! Wheein wants to eat dinner later with us and she want us to meet her best friend, so I said yes you know that I can't decline her" hwasa explained.

"You know that I have something to do later"

"Oh c'mon dude just for this night who knows you might like her best friend, you should start dating someone again" Hwasa said convincing her best friend.

"You know that I cant"

"Okay! Dont date her just come with us" she said still convincing byul.

"Aish! Okay i will be there, text me the location" byul said giving up and hop in her car.

"Good! I will see you there" hwasa and bid goodbye.

'Me? Should date someone? No one can never replace her in my heart' Byul thought.

-------

Hello! Please vote and comment guys.

Till the next update tsk *imitating greasy moonbyul* (gross me😂)