Chapter 3

Moonbyul is at the gym right now, it's part of her routine to go to the gym and do boxing every after class or when she is skipping classes, it's her way too to relieve stress.

She is currently punching a bag when she heard her phone ringing (imagine moonbyul doing that 😍) She walked towards her bag while wiping the sweat in her face, making the girls around her literally fall at the floor.

(Okay. I'm exaggerating coz fck for sure if I saw byul doing that I am not just going to fall, I will surely drool 😂)

She pick up her phone and answer the call.

"Where are you?" It was her best friend who's calling.

"At the gym, why?" She asked.

"Don't forget we have dinner later at 8pm, be there! I will text you the location"

"As if I have a choice to decline" she said, giving up.

"Good, see you bitch!"

"Yeah" she said and hung up the call.

After the call, she continue what she was doing.

---

"Yah! Unnie where are you?! Don't tell me you'll ditch us?!" Byul quickly distance her phone away from her ear.

"Ow! My ears! I won't okay?! I'm on my way!" Byul said as she enter her car.

"Hurry up unnie!"

"Okay okay. See you wheepup" byul said then drop the call and drive her way to the restaurant.

After 30 minutes byul finally arrived at the restaurant, as soon as she enter the restau hwasa wave at her and then moonbyul quickly approached them.

"Unnie! Finally!" Wheein said then kissed moonbyul's cheek and byul did the same.

"I can't refuse to this dinner coz I know how persistent you are" byul said then the girl beside wheein who's looking at her the whole time she arrived here caught her eyes. 'What is she doing here?'

"Unnie this is yongsun, she's my childhood friend and yongsun unnie she's the one and only heirs of our school's owner" wheein introduced the girl beside her. The girl name 'yongsun' stand up and slightly bow at moonbyul.

"Hello" Yongsun said while byul just simple nod her head and sit beside hwasa. 'She has no manners' Yongsun thought.

"How come you didn't introduce her to us before love?" hwasa asked her girlfriend wheein.

"She lives in California and she just arrived here the other day that's why" Wheein explained then looked at byul who's holding her phone and looks like texting. She quickly snatched byul's phone and the latter looked at her.

"I'll keep this until dinner is over,please unnie just for this night" wheein said begging byul. Moonbyul just sighed and looked at hwasa, the latter just tap byul's shoulder and then they start eating.

Their dinner went well. The couple keep on asking yongsun while moonbyul just listening to them. Yongsun and moonbyul are good at pretending that they didn't saw each other just earlier.

"So your staying here for good?" Hwasa asked yongsun.

"Yes, actually I'm plan-" yongsun wasn't able to finished what she's saying when byul suddenly speak.