Chapter 8

Loving this look of moonbyul😍

~

Moonbyul's POV

I opened my eyes as I felt someone snuggling beside me I was surprised when I realize who is the person I'm cuddling with. She's sleeping comfortably in my arms while she's hugging me, so this is why I was comfortable sleeping the whole night? I move my body to face hers and fix her hair that blocking her face. I didn't know what I am doing but all I know is.. I like this position, close to her, next to her, just simply admiring her beauty. There goes my heart again beating so fast, it's about to explode anytime. She wouldn't notice if I stare at her for a while right? Fuck, I don't care I just want to do this.

I lean my face towards her looking closely at her features as I drag down my fingers to her forehead, eyebrows. She has a mole beside her right eyebrow that really suits her. My finger continue traveling down to her nose, cheeks, chin and lastly to her lips. I still remember how we kissed that night she was drunk, it is the reason why I didn't let her drink last night. Who knows that she might kiss someone again? That would be embarrassing!

I gulped as I close my eyes, trying my best not to brushed my lips into her damn kissable lips. Fuck, it's so hard to hold myself. My eyes met hers when she suddenly opened her eyes. Fuck, she caught me. We stare at each other for a few seconds, we're both not talking nor moving. The Atmosphere is so silent that I can only hear my heart beating so fast, her eyes are looking into my lips. Fuck is she wanted to kiss me right now like how I wanted to kiss her since last night? I was about to make a first move and kissed her when my phone suddenly rung which made the both of us come back to reality. I quickly search for my phone while yongsun get out from the room closing the door with so much forc. Okay? What's with her? When I finally found my phone I answered it.

"Moonbyulssi where are you? Where did you sleep? You didn't even bring krystal to her home last night" Here goes my mom again.

"I'm here in my friend's place, gosh mom! She's old enough to take care of herself!" I protested and felt my head hurting like crazy. This is the effect of alcohol last night.

"I told you to take care of her because she's-" aiisshhh. I cut her off.

"I don't give a fuck about her mom! Stop pushing her to me, I'll be home later" I didn't let her speak again and hung up the call. I just hate the idea of mom, she wants me to be with krystal so much.

I looked around to see where we are and I saw a picture of her with her family I guess. So this is her room? I get up from the bed and get out from the room. Yongsun is preparing plates and spoons in the table, she made breakfast.

"Hey, you can eat before you go if you want to" She said when she noticed me.

I was about to refuse when I hear my stomach growling I hold onto it and looked away from her. Fuck so embarrassing.

"I know your hungry, come here sit" she smiled at me as she sit and gesture me to sit in front of her.

Fuck, she has a beautiful smile.

"Okay sure" I sit in front of her. She made a kimchi fried rice and an egg on top of it.

"Mianhe" she said.

"For what?" I asked and drink the coffee she did.

"For losing the game? That's why you got drunk? For telling wheein what I saw that night? And for a little breakfast now?" I smiled before eating a bit of the egg.

"That's all fine and you don't need to be sorry about this breakfast you made, many people die because of hunger. So I don't think this is something to be sorry about" I started eating again after I said that.

We remain silent while we eat, I drink the coffee she made. She's good at cooking and making coffee, that's pretty impressive. I clear my throat before looking at her.

"Thank you for the breakfast and for taking care of me" I stopped for a while. Fuck byulyi! Just say your sorry. I sighed. "And... I'm sorry for being mean to you" Success!

"That's fine, I already forgive you. Let's forget about it and start a new friendship?" She offered.

"Okay, let's do that" I don't know but I seem disappointed about being friends with her but I agree anyway.

She was about to clean the table but I stopped her.

"I'll do that" I gathered all the dishes and start washing them.

I looked at my back to see yongsun but she wasn't there. I suddenly remembered again what I almost did with her earlier. After doing the dishes I scanned her a place, she's living in a rooftop apartment. Few minutes have passed yongsun came out from a room wearing a jogging pants and a shirt. She's a simple person but why does she still look beautiful wearing just like that?

"I thought you already left" She said as she look at the mirror fixing her hair.

"I was waiting for you to say thank you again before going" I grabbed my coat and wear it. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes, I'll start training on Moon Entertainment" she said while wearing her shoes. Wow, dad's company. She must be really great.

"Really? You can sing and dance?" I asked.

"Well I'm confident on singing" She smiled making her look even more beautiful.

"Then come with me after your training today? I wanna see what you got yongsunssi" I winked at her then she blushed.

"Okay! Sure. Let's go" We both go out of her apartment.

This place is kinda dangerous for someone like her, there is no CCTV cameras around the area and there's so many guys drinking.

"You're place is dangerous, why you choose to live here?" I asked.

"Because it cost cheap and this place is near to that company" She said.

We talked about her life, her family. I found out that she lived in California with her mom, dad and her older sister but she choose to go back here in korea to pursue her dreams on becoming an idol. I was impressed, she's being an independent woman with dreams.

"You can take a bus here and I'll walk across the street there's the company" She said.

"Can I get your number?" I asked. Coz why not? Friends can have each other's number.

"S-sure! Give me your phone" She demand. I give it to her and she dial her number.

"I'll call you later yongsunssi" I wave my hand at her as she starts walking across the street.

I wait for her to across the street and we both wave hand saying byes to each other. I turned around and looked at my phone.

"Impress me later yongsunssi 😉" I dropped a message to her.

Fuck, I don't know what am I doing but I'm liking it and I can't wait to see her again later.