Chapter 27

What am I doing? Why am I suddenly kissing her? I'm mad right? I should act upset but why am I mad again? why should I be mad to see her with krystal? why did I got mad at her? 

And why am I enjoying this moment?

Her lips are gentle, yet it tastes like we've previously kissed. My heart is racing, and I'm feeling hot and thrilled. But do friends behave in this way?

While I kiss her back, she tenderly caresses my cheeks. Every motion she does makes me fall in love with her. Why is she this way? Why do I have the impression that you are touching my soul, Byulyi? Her kiss became so intense that I clung to her arms. 

Is this even right? 

Our kiss was cut suddenly as we heard a knock on the car's windshield. I quickly pulled away from the kissed and rolled down the window, It's wheein. Because Byulyi's car is tinted, she couldn't see us.

"Unnie, your phone..." She handed me my phone and turned to face Byulyi. "Drive safely, unnie," she said. 

"Thank you wheeinie" 

As soon as Wheein left, the car ride began. We're both silent, and I didn't dare to look at her for more than a second since I was embarrassed about kissing her back. What should I reply if she questions why I kissed her back? But hold on... Why was she even kissing me? because I was too loud? I've got a lot of questions right now. I'm also not sure where she's taking me now. I lay down and pretend to sleep since I don't know what to say if she asks me, and I can't just tell her that I like her. 

--

I woke up in a queen-size bed in a normal-sized bedroom. I didn't know I'd fallen asleep in the car, but where am I now?  I got up and looked around the room till I found the door. It appears like I am in a mansion, as maids roam about the property and bow when they see me. One of them came up to me.  

"The heiress told us to bring you to her this way, Ms. Kim. Please follow me." I immediately started walking behind her. This is basically a mansion; I saw a photo of Byulyi with her parents and, most likely, her grandparents. We eventually arrived at our destination: the living room, where Byulyi was cheerfully laughing with two elder. I've never seen her laugh like this before. 

"Good afternoon,I'm Kim Yongsun" I greeted and bowed as soon as I realized they were Byulyi's grandparents. 

"Such a lovely girl, our byulyi!" her grandmother said as she escorted me to a seat close to her. "You probably saw the picture, so I'll assume you already know who I am, but I'd prefer if you called me Gram." 

I'm not sure how to react because this is my first encounter with them. I give her a nervous smile. "Y-yes, Gram"

"Grams! you're making her nervous," Byul chuckled. 

"Our byulyi really take after me we both know how to get a lovely girl!" Her grandpa said laughing.  "Hello young lady, you can call me paps, I hope you don't get a headache from my granddaughter."

"Paps! " Byulyi protested. "Don't mind them" She gave me an uneasy smile.

I am happy to see byul laughing and enjoying herself here. She look close to her grandparents.  Byul and her granddad are now playing in a game of chess. They appear serious as they converse and play outside.

"I heard a lot about you from my granddaughter; she rarely talks about other people; I take care of her from the time she was a baby until the day she chose to study in Seoul, so I know whether she likes a person or not"