Chapter 9

Moonbyul's POV

"Byulah I'm going to California today I'll be gone for a week, make sure to do well in school and look after krystal" That's the message my mom sent to me. That's a relief for me, I'll only be dealing to krystal for a week.

"Take care mom, love you!" I replied to mom.

I already get used to mom leaving the country every month for business. She don't really pay much attention to me, we don't even talk for too long unlike dad who give me a spare of her time every weekends. I'm actually with him at the gym right now.

"Is that your mom?" He asked while changing her gym clothes to a formal one. We're about to leave now since we've been here for 3 hours already.

"Yes dad" I answered as I checked my phone again for the nth time.

"Let's eat dinner together later?" Dad said.

"I have to decline your offer dad, I'll meet someone later" I was smiling while saying that.

"Omo I know that smile of yours my daughter! It is the girl you we're with last night? Is she your new girl?" He teasingly said while patting my head.

"Dad!" I washed away his hands "She's not my girl" I was sound so sad about it.

"Then who is she?"

"She's wheein's friend and dad I heard she's a trainee in our company" I said as I pack my clothes.

"Really? She must be good. What's her name?" Dad carry my bag as we walk to his car.

"Kim Yongsun" I smiled when I said her name. Even just saying her name can make my heart flutter, I wonder what is she doing right now.

"Kim Yongsun.. I wanna meet that girl who bring back my daughter's smile" Dad said as we both enter his car. "Let's eat together next time with that kim yongsun" He added. I nodded and smile at him.

Gosh, I love this Man. He's very supportive and he really care about me. He's so different to mom, mom always tell me what should I do ever since I was a kid until now while dad is her opposite.

"I'm happy seeing you smile like this again byulah" Dad really loves me.

Dad dropped me off to our house before he go to the company. I keep looking at my watch, checking the time. I message yongsun that I'll meet her outside the company's building at 5pm but she still didn't message me back. I'm getting anxious all of the sudden, my foot is tapping the floor repeatedly.

"Ms. Moon do you still need anything?" The head of the maids asked me.

She's Ms. Lee, she's my nanny since I was a kid. We get along really well, she know me better than mom do.

"It's been so long since you act like this" She added.

"Really? Is it a good thing or not?" I asked.

"It's good thing Ms. Moon, I'll go clean the studio room" She left me and go upstairs.

I lay in the sofa still staring at my phone waiting for a reply, maybe she's too busy right now. Should I just go now? Aniya! It's too early! She finally text me back after 3 hours of waiting for her it.