Chapter 28

"I really like you; I tried really hard not to like you because I don't want to drag you into my messy life, but I just can't stop myself" Byul cupped Yongsun's face. 

It sends shivers up and down her spine; she can't believe what she's hearing right now. She had not anticipated this.

"Knowing that you like me also feels surreal; I am willing to risk everything for you, yong; I really want to see you smile and be the reason for it." The sincerity in her voice and eyes made yongsun shed a tear; she knows that byul is not this sort of person, but she is so gentle to her right now.

"It might be difficult to have me in your life, but I promise to always protect you. Yong, date me? Please?" said Byul, wiping Yongsun's tear. 

"At first, I thought I would be satisfied with just having you as a friend, but those people in your life made me realize I just can't bear the fact that other people will have a right on you and I will be left behind, and the way you treat me and make me feel safe just made me fall even harder on you." Her heart is about to burst with joy and nervousness. "byulah, I came here to pursue my dream of becoming a singer, not to have a romantic relationship," she states.

Byul's hope has faded away and her heart has been shattered by Yongsun's words, she is ready to accept whatever yongsun's decision is, but it hurts her. She was going to walk away after slowly releasing Yongsun's hand, when the latter hugged her from behind. 

"But not having you will also ruin me; let's date Byulah and make me the happiest person"

Byul turned to face Yongsun, grabbing her waist and kissing her lips. It was very different from the kisses they had previously; this kiss is beautiful and compassionate. They didn't mind the rain pouring into their bodies; it was cold, but they both felt warmth. They were sensing each other's souls, and they felt love and satisfaction.  It is the beginning of their growing love for each other, but it is also the beginning of their enormous struggle.

"Not again Moon Byul Yi" A mysterious person has been watching them for too long. 

----

"Stop putting up with your daughter's stupidity" Byul's mother replied, drinking her wine. She and her spouse had been bickering about their daughter for nearly an hour.

"We both know it won't make our daughter happy, come on hon," Mr.Moon says as he massages his wife's shoulder and neck. "Trust your daughter, our companies will survive without the Jungs." 

"My decision is final; stop opposing me; I will not hesitate to tell your daughter what kind of person you are" She risen from her seat and moved closer to her husband. "Honey," she says as she adjusts her husband's ties, "maybe if you hadn't had an affair, I'd still consider you the head of our family; I don't want your daughter to be as stupid as you" 

Mr. Moon froze in his place; he knows his wife better than anyone. He regretted cheating on his wife, despite the fact that they were also from an arranged marriage, but he learned to love her.

"That's what I'm trying to avoid; I don't want my daughter to face the same fate as me," he continued, still attempting to persuade his wife. 

Mr. Moon was startled when the glass of wine almost hit his face, his wife threw the glass of wine onto the wall. 

"What are you trying to say? You were the one who proposed to me; you were just one of my options; I can do worse and you know it; don't test me" His wife left his office.  

He could finally breathe, but, as usual, he couldn't win with his wife.

---

Finally, I got to tell her that I like her, and it turns out she feels the same way. Because of what occurred today, I couldn't help but smile every second. Now I'm looking at my busy girlfriend, who is dressed simply in a huge shirt and pajamas but yet looks stunning. I pulled a chair and took a seat close to her.