Chapter 15

After 30 minutes of driving, byul finally arrived at their company. She met krystal's manager half way and asked the latter where she is, byul hurriedly came to the practice room and there she saw krystal doing a dance practice. Byul didn't hesitate to walked towards krystal, the latter noticed her and quickly hugged byul.

"Byulah! You're too early to pick me up, can you wait a little bit?" Krystal said, assuming that byul is in front of her because of the reason she'll drop her to her house.

"We need to talk" Byul dragged krystal out of the room not minding the other people watching them.

They are gossiping about them. Some of them saying that the two look good together, they already knew about krystal and byul because krystal told them about it, it is the hot topic today inside the company.

Byul stopped when they already reached the fire exit, she lightly pushed krystal in the wall making the girl felt pain in her back.

"You're being wild right now, why not let's do it in my unit?" Krystal playfully said as she cling into byul's neck, and was about to kiss her but the latter quickly removed her hands.

"Are you that desperate to get me?" Byul uttered, she's so pissed to krystal.

Krystal hummed as she placed her hands onto byul's lap, her hands move and made it's way into byul's sensitive part. "I know what you got here" she whispered.

Byul immediately shoved krystal's hands "Stop this nonsense krystal! Stop spreading shit lies!" She yelled, she's so mad at her.

"Why? Is it because of that trainee Kim Yongsun? I heard you were spending a lot of time with her the past few days. Just to remind you, your mom won't be happy if she heard about it" Krystal said, jealousy can be heard in her voice.

"She has nothing to do with these! I just want to tell you face to face that I will never marry you, so stop spreading fake news if you don't want to ruin your own reputation"  byul stated, marrying krystal is never an option for her. She was about to walked away but krystal hugged her from behind.

"Flirt as long as you want, fuck every girl that you want but I'll make sure at the end of the day you'll be mine" Krystal confidently said.

Byul harshly removed krystal's embrace "I will never be yours" she lastly said before walking away from the scene.

__

Byul's POV

I searched for yongsun to talk to her, and to clear whatever krystal said. I don't know but I can't stay still until I clear my name to her. I'm so pissed at krystal because of her spreading lies around the company.

"Hey, do you know where yongsun is?" I asked one of the trainee roaming around the company.

She quickly bow when she noticed me. "Ms. Moon, s-she already left few minutes ago"

I didn't bother to say anything and made my way to the car. I don't know why I have this feeling that I need to explain everything to her. After a few minutes of driving I finally arrived on her apartment, I feel so nervous and I'm breathing abnormally. I sighed before I knock on her front door, I keep on knocking but I guess she's not home yet. I get back to the car and decided to wait for her but unfortunately after 1 hour of waiting, she's still not home.