Chapter 16

Hyejin's POV

We're at the University, our graduation ended smoothly and we stayed to talk about the vacation we've planned. I can't believe that we're already done on being a student and will take a new path soon. Well I already decided to build my own bar, luckily my parents don't pressure me to take over our company unlike these woman beside me who keeps on looking at her phone. I pity her because her mother can't give her the love she deserves to feel. I still remember when I first saw how her mom get mad at her, Mrs. Moon didn't even hesitate to slap byul in front of our friends. If I we're byulyi I don't think I can cope up with the pain she's feeling, luckily byul still has her loving and cool father.

"Byulah maybe she's resting, don't worry too much" I patted her shoulder.

"What?" She confusedly asked.

These in denial girl really, she's obviously still worried about yongsun. I know byul too much, and I know why she acted like that last night.

--Flashback

"Where is she?" Byul asked right after she enter the apartment.

She's panting heavily, obviously she ran just to arrive here as soon as possible. Worries all over her face and doesn't have any trace of hurt because of what her mom did, she's unequivocally just worried to yongsun not anything else.

"Wheein put her to sleep, don't-" I didn't finished what I was about to say when she run inside the room.

A smile flashes in my lips when I realize how worried and important yongsun is to her. The dorks would be so happy when they heard about this.

Wheein finally left the room after a minute when byul came. She couldn't leave yongsun the whole time we arrived here. My cutie puppy immediately hugged me and rest her head above my shoulder. I know how tired she is right now, I hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

"Yongsun unnie.. I'm so worried about her, I think those guys went too far right before byulie unnie came" her voice sounds exhausted.

"Don't worry too much my wheeinie, I will talk to byulie about it and we will make them pay for what they did" I cupped her face and kissed her forehead again "so my puppy you need to rest and sleep, we will have a long day tomorrow"

--End of flashback

That night byul didn't left yongsun, she stayed beside her and even hesitated to leave her earlier. Luckily yongsun wake up and felt better, so byul was able to leave her but look at her right now. She can't stay still and wanted to go back to yongsun as soon as possible. We've planned to take yongsun with us, byul already talked to her manager about it and of course it was easy for her to excuse yongsun for days.

"Can we really take yongsun with us?" Hani spoke.

"I will convince her to come with us, she need this too" My cutie girlfriend stated.

"The vacation will refresh her mind" I stated.

"Is she fine now?" Irene asked while clinging into her girlfriend's arm.

"Well I heard our byulyi took care of her last night, like she never left yongsun the whole night. So, I guess she's a little bit okay? Right?" Seulgi said, obviously teasing byul.